cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum went crazy

katlani
Level 9
Hi all,

In the last few days I'm getting non-stop subscription posts emails that even after I removed all, I'm still getting them. Anyone else? What happened to the forum?
5 REPLIES 5

xeromist
Yeah, I am getting notifications for PMs I received months ago. No idea what is going on.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

toronto699
Level 13
Me To , Any One Want To Trade PM's HA HA

katlani
Level 9
I deleted all my subs and disabled any emails from my profile, but i think it was just a push from the server after not sending for a while, as if something was clogging the flow.

FalloutBoy
Level 7
I had heard squat from anyone with regards to messages I had sent over the last two weeks and then boom ten messages in my inbox from the ROG forums which when checking the site the previous night just weren't there must have some beavers up in those message servers.
I truly believe that there are people on this planet who should voluntarily remove them selves from the gene pool.
Maximus IV Extreme Z/16G/2600K, Rampage V Extreme Edition 10/32G/6900K, G751JY-T7042H
Zenith Extreme Alpha/64G/2950x , X399 Prime A/32G/1900X
Power Mad Mu ha ha ha

1mluer
Level 11
They probably finally got the Cron's working and it's catching up 🙂 This forum has had many process and authentication issues for a few months now. It's been pretty good lately for me 🙂
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!