cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix the forum

davemon50
Level 11
Can't seem to respond to most messages anymore.

What is being done? Seems nothing. We're looking into it isn't acceptable when nothing works for anyone.
Davemon50
24 REPLIES 24

1mluer
Level 11
I say upgrade to the latest version blow away all the years of of old posts and keep lets say the 9 months to a years worth of posts. 🙂 but that's just me 🙂
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!

1mluer wrote:
I say upgrade to the latest version blow away all the years of of old posts and keep lets say the 9 months to a years worth of posts. 🙂 but that's just me 🙂

I could be remembering incorrectly but it feels as though it's only been a few years since the last upgrade so they may be reluctant. I believe some issues may stem from the fact that ASUS customized the software. So it's not as simple as just installing the latest version.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

InfernoStorm
Level 10
For those who are still experiencing this issue, try clearing your cache and cookies on your browser and it should fix the issue.

I got my ROG machine 2 months ago. I have only been able to post on the forum since yesterday despite trying since day one. It took countless tickets to Asus Support. First I got an error saying I needed to register despite being registered preventing logon. Then I got an error saying my password needed resetting which despite doing which came up again & again in a loop preventing logon. The ROG Forum Support Contact page wouldn't work and gave an error. Then the verification mail link wouldn't work and mailing the address it gave resulted in an error. Finally I would get an error saying that my message length wasn't long enough with any length of message.. ROG Forum Support didn't respond to any messages at all via any means of contacting them and Asus Support could do little. Absolutely awful experience. From looking around the web I wasn't alone and many people simply can't access this forum.

InfernoStorm
Level 10
Most forums have moderation to prevent spamming from bots so the process to get registered usually takes some time. The ASUS system is quite strange since it's linked to their ASUS VIP system which is the main issue.