cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DYING LIGHT 2 Bundle error

Sib3riX
Level 10
Last week i bought ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo SE 15 and my laptop was packaged in dying light box with dying light promo card. When i open armory crate and go to redemption its says there is no event. How can i claim dying light 2 code for gamesplanet?
586 Views
6 REPLIES 6

supadupa555
Level 7
Sib3riX wrote:
Last week i bought ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo SE 15 and my laptop was packaged in dying light box with dying light promo card. When i open armory crate and go to redemption its says there is no event. How can i claim dying light 2 code for gamesplanet?


Hey... did you manage to get the game? I got the same laptop today and it has the Dying Light 2 card in it. When I go to the armory crate -> Featured -> Redemption -> No event available...

supadupa555 wrote:
Hey... did you manage to get the game? I got the same laptop today and it has the Dying Light 2 card in it. When I go to the armory crate -> Featured -> Redemption -> No event available...


Never and asus support never reply on ticket almost 2 weeks no reply. I guess they dont care. They sold laptop to me and now gtfo. Classic

Sib3riX wrote:
Never and asus support never reply on ticket almost 2 weeks no reply. I guess they dont care. They sold laptop to me and now gtfo. Classic


I just got a pop put on Armory crate and I was able to redeem the Dying Light 2 pre-order. I also got the Dying Light enhanced edition. You should check out the armory crate app now!!

supadupa555 wrote:
I just got a pop put on Armory crate and I was able to redeem the Dying Light 2 pre-order. I also got the Dying Light enhanced edition. You should check out the armory crate app now!!

Hey same but i get error 204 when i do it. I dont know what to say

Hey, have you tried going to the event site directly?
https://rog.asus.com/rog-dying-light2-global-campaign/
Is this promotion available in your region?
If you can't get the codes from the events site, customer service will provide them to you.



Sib3riX wrote:
Hey same but i get error 204 when i do it. I dont know what to say
_____________________________________________________________
FPS, Racing, and VR Gamer / Tech Enthusiast / ROG Admin

MasterC@ROG wrote:
Hey, have you tried going to the event site directly?
https://rog.asus.com/rog-dying-light2-global-campaign/
Is this promotion available in your region?
If you can't get the codes from the events site, customer service will provide them to you.


First i was unable to register my laptop on asus rog elite program. Serial code invalid. I sent all information to rog rewards email with transaction and serial number. That was 20 days ago. It was fixed yesterday when asus team updated asus rog database for these laptops. Im stuck with asus support for full 23 days. I manage to get free promo for extended warranty(also that site didnt work took them few days to fix it). I lost so much time and energy on this. At this point i dont even care anymore. Probably last time im buying something from asus. Same thing happend with doom 2016 and monitor bundle. Phone calls never answered same goes with email support.

Next time dont even do these promos at all. Having entire laptop packaged in dying light 2 promo with asus redemption card inside laptop just to get error after error.