cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does asus have some kind of international support?

nircc
Level 10
Hey
I bought a PG278Q 4 months ago.
Had dead pixels issue and got a new one

Now the one got the blurry text issue

Asus support in my country(israel) is the worst support ever!!!

Is there someone i can contact with that would help with my case?
Someone who can actually contact israel and "move things"?

Thanks
FractalDesign Define R5~ Asus Maximus VII HERO~ i7-4790k@ 4.7 GHz. ~ GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming ~ 16 GB Kingston HyperX 2400 HZ. ~ Samsung 850EVO 1TB SSD ~ Asus CD/DVD reader/writer ~ Coolermaster V Series 1000W~ Noctua NH-D15+ Noctua NH-A14 FLX x3

ROG SWIFT PG278Q GSYNC
Steelseries APEX M800
Logitech G303
Roccat HIRO
5 REPLIES 5

Hardliner
Level 11
Cool, it is good seeing Israel folks here! I do not have answer for you, but someone here should--check back a little later and see who might have advice for you..
¡¡¡ I__ju$₮__₩₳₦₮__₮☮__₱£₳¥__₮h€__₲₳₥€__₩i₮h☮u₮__i₮__hi₵₵u₱i₦₲,__₱l€₳$€ !!!

toronto699
Level 13
this is the Asus Rep PM him , find one of his posts and send him a private message.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?105838-cl-Albert

nircc
Level 10
Thanks guys i sent a message to Albert hope to hear from him aoon

I jist want to update that today again i had to call the lab and ask for info

The tech guy told me they need to order a new part and fix the monitor which can take a week minimum but probably more

I told him to tell ASUS that i want a new monitor...

I paid over 1k usd on this monitor in my country. No way that in leas then 4 months i already have two problems!

I must say that i wont buy another product from asus or tell a friend to do just because the service in my country...

Also i will mention that there is a facebook group with over 70ppl that complain about asus.they made a google doc with all the information and few of them already went to court...

Sad that this big company destroy there good name just because those bad support centers
FractalDesign Define R5~ Asus Maximus VII HERO~ i7-4790k@ 4.7 GHz. ~ GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming ~ 16 GB Kingston HyperX 2400 HZ. ~ Samsung 850EVO 1TB SSD ~ Asus CD/DVD reader/writer ~ Coolermaster V Series 1000W~ Noctua NH-D15+ Noctua NH-A14 FLX x3

ROG SWIFT PG278Q GSYNC
Steelseries APEX M800
Logitech G303
Roccat HIRO

toronto699
Level 13
Many have issues with that Monitor PG2782Q

toronto699 wrote:
Many have issues with that Monitor PG2782Q

sadly i found out about it too late...
the funny thing is when this monitor works its the best experience i ever had
its like moving from HDD to SDD - you just cant go back to something else . at least in my opinion

i just hope asus gonna release newer versions without issues ...

ROG SWIFT PG278Q GSYNC
Steelseries APEX M800
Logitech G303
Roccat HIRO