cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display issues in IE9

UserX
Level 9
In IE 9,
Looks like you have some issues viewing the pages in IE9 without Compatibility Mode on. This is a recent problem that started within the last couple of days. The forum looks ok, not perfect, in Compatibility Mode. Viewing it in Chrome is a bit better than IE9 in Comparability Mode.

Even in Compatibility Mode it is hard to navigate. Also the site does have some issues with Google Chrome, looks to be issues with the CSS.

P.S.
Still have the "are you sure you want to leave this page" pop when trying to do miscellaneous thing from within the site, such as editing a post.
CPU: Intel Core i9-14900K
MEM: 96GB DDR5 6600MHz Corsair Dominator Titanium
MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Dark Hero
GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX4090
STORAGE: 2X 2TB Samsung 980 PRO RAID0
OS DRIVE: 1X 2TB Samsung 990PRO
SCRATCH DRIVE: 1X 2TB Samsung 980Pro
PSU: 1500W Corsair HX1500i
COOLING: Custom Hardline 3 RAD Loop with 15 Corsair QL and 3X Corsair Commander XTs
WATERBLOCKS: GPU: Alphacool Custom Block | CPU: EK-Quantum Velocity² D-RGB
2 REPLIES 2

InnervateD
Level 10
Site's only working under IE9 in Compatibility Mode it seems. It's completely messed up under FireFox and regular IE9.
It's most likely the CSS file. Even doing this quick reply the text in the reply box is BLACK iwith a dark Gray background which makes it hard to see your own typing.

I'm not sure what new features they added to the site or what they were doing. I think I remember seeing the ability to customize your own profile page so that when someone clicks on your name they can see your info and what you want people to know about you and stuff.

Also it seems like when you do a reply, it keeps asking if you want to leave the site or stay on the site, which is the most annoying thing with this so far.

I know their testing features and stuff, hopefully everything will be resolved shortly.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Yeah CSS file is crazy right now. We are aware and trying to fix but CNY is not making life any easier. I have some success with Chrome one day then total white out the next day.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.