cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
134 REPLIES 134

MoKiChU wrote:
Thank you, I will send you a drivers package by PM in 5 minutes, follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process.

[/HR]Thank you so much! Sorry for bothering you.

MoKiChU wrote:
Thank you, I will send you a drivers package by PM in 5 minutes, follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process.

Even the one that you customized for me makes the sound stop for no reason, especially when a video starts playing or a sound like a windows system sound. It starts then in less than a second the sound is gone and comes back when it wants to. I reverted to the windows update one. Thx for the help though.

MoKiChU wrote:
The only difference between the package I sent you by PM and the one available in the thread is that the one I sent you does not contain the Ext & SWC drivers for the APO 4, in case this will interfere with the installation of your drivers that use APO 3, but it is not. So you have no interest in using / keeping the drivers package that I sent you by MP, you can use the one available on the thread (as I explained to you previously, it is normal to have 2 x AVoluteSS3Ext.inf).

Anyway, follow your CLEANUP process then install the drivers packages from the support page of your notebook (Realtek Audio Driver + Nahimic Component Driver).

If the issue persists :

- Open a ticket @ ASUS Support

and/or

- Wait for the next drivers package that I will release

I did every step as stated on the guide like I do for my Z390-E. On my pc there is no problem. Maybe this new version has a bug or Asus has modified drivers for their laptops and only those packages need to be installed. I'll check the next version and report back. Thank you for your help.

MoKiChU
Level 40

The latest driver apparently fixed the bug with sound randomly stopping mentioned in my posts. It works wonders! Thank you!

Hi MoKiChU,

Another great release! Unfortunately, my Realtek Audio Console Equalizer and Loudness Equalization toggle disappeared again even with your drivers on my Asus TUF 505DT laptop. Clearly the issue is with DTS. So odd that it works for a while and then disappers with no changes. I even tried your release that originally helped me and did a clean install (all steps taken, even disconnected from Internet) then tried your new one and still gone. Still, thanks a lot for your hard work! Hopefully one of the future releases brings it all back! I found a temporarily solution for bringing LE toggle which is getting rid of the DTS extension apo in Driver Store Explorer, this brings back all Realtek options but of course breaks DTS. So hopefully an update on the DTS portion rolls in soon.

Thanks again and I really appreciate your releases!

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi,

I'm sorry but I wanna ask if any source of Dolby Software Component HSA version 3.20800.804 available. I've already got Dolby Atmos UWP 3.20800.804 however it doesn't work with currently posted or latest version 3.20703.732 found on Microsoft Update Catalog or this thread.

Thanks.