cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
134 REPLIES 134

Sadly 8959.1 still refuses to work on my machine but on the bright side the new Nahimic software component works with 8945.1 and it is quite a nice upgrade, the soundstage is noticeably wider. Thanks!

Hello I have a gx502 which driver am I supposed to use ? The ss3 one or the Nahmic ?

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Sadly this version also crashes on my laptop with the same file RTKVHD64.sys always causing the BSOD.

fbajjar wrote:
Hi, sorry for the late reply. Sadly this version also crashes on my laptop with the same file RTKVHD64.sys always causing the BSOD.

likewise. Followed all the directions and got a bsod for the same file on my GU502GV laptop. Been trying to repair windows for awhile but might just try reset pc or format as I think it will be faster lol. Figured I’d try this since I lost audio on build 2004 of win10 with the official driver from Asus.*

vidmaster wrote:
likewise. Followed all the directions and got a bsod for the same file on my GU502GV laptop. Been trying to repair windows for awhile but might just try reset pc or format as I think it will be faster lol. Figured I’d try this since I lost audio on build 2004 of win10 with the official driver from Asus.*

update, I was able to boot into command prompt from recovery mode and delete the offending RTKVHD64.sys file from the windows\system32\drivers folder and am back up and running. Hope this saves someone else a format if you encounter this.*

Awesome work Mokichu!
This fixed all my audio issues.
❤️

I can't wait to get Dolby HSA SWC 3.20900.902 driver. But how can I get the latest drivers by myself?