Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
134 REPLIES 134

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi everyone,

- Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS TUF DTSX Ultra NB) :
Drivers : 6.0.9289.1 WHQL [28/12/2021]

Download : Link

I couldn't get DTS:X working with these drivers. The DTS:X app showing that it's activated but there is no change in sound depth etc. I didn't have issues with previous 9279 drivers.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

I already done exactly as what article says. Cleaned up and installed, still dts:x function is broken. Can you share 9279 version if possible?

CyberMan38 wrote:
I already done exactly as what article says. Cleaned up and installed, still dts:x function is broken. Can you share 9279 version if possible?

Hi, the lastest Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS TUF DTSX Ultra NB) : Drivers : 6.0.9289.1 WHQL [28/12/2021] works fine for me.
Did you check the "Enable audio enhancement" option in the output device property?

MoKiChU
Level 40

Thanks a lot for the updates!

MoKiChU
Level 40

Thank you for the updates, Sir.

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hey,

Hoping someone here can help.

I have a GU502GV and every realtek driver here since 6.0.9268.1 causes a bsod when I try to install it.

The error message I get is system thread exception not handled and it identifies rtkvhd64.sys as the problem.

Any ideas to what I'm doing wrong?