cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
339 REPLIES 339

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Well.... I start using the 1.8.3.5 and is working great. more than expected on my stric 1080. on Tuesday i will try on my 1080ti strix. BUT the OSD have some issues! let me share the images. is weird. also happens on the the last beta.! streaming using obs. my game screen is 144hz. on the obs is 60. that i can understand. since we are uploading a 60. BUT the viewers see 60. NO 144hz on my screen!

Learn, Play Enjoy! We help and collaborate, NOT complain!

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
Hi Charlies,

Make sure you're using Game Capture and not Display Capture in OBS, as the latter is capped at 60FPS.

Just checked my OSD in 1.8.6.0 and it updates clocks correctly on the RTX 2080, are you able to replicate that problem every time? May just be a polling error due to running multiple tools at the same time.

13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

Thanks for the tip

yes It was on display mode

Take note that gpu tweek is available as and is only for RTX20

What will happens with 1080ti and below.

I am using the 1.8.3.5 but the non 20 series the last is Version 1.6.5.0

Any way to get these done for us non 20series?

Silent Scone@ASUS wrote:
Hi Charlies,

Make sure you're using Game Capture and not Display Capture in OBS, as the latter is capped at 60FPS.

Just checked my OSD in 1.8.6.0 and it updates clocks correctly on the RTX 2080, are you able to replicate that problem every time? May just be a polling error due to running multiple tools at the same time.

Regarding the replicate.

here it goes.

I just install a strix 1080ti OC and same issue.

still using the 1.8.3.5

Silent Scone@ASUS wrote:
Hi Charlies,

MoKiChU
Level 40

Itzycharles wrote:
Thanks for the tip

yes It was on display mode

Take note that gpu tweek is available as and is only for RTX20

What will happens with 1080ti and below.

I am using the 1.8.3.5 but the non 20 series the last is Version 1.6.5.0

Any way to get these done for us non 20series?

No problem.

Yes, that's my mistake. Wasn't aware at the time of writing that revision was exclusive to Turing. The memory speed reported is fine, it's just how GPUZ is reading the memory pumping compared with GPU Tweak. I've just checked this on 1.6.5.0 with a GTX 1080.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

According to the changelog, 1.8.5.6/1.8.6.0 versions are only compatible GPU Boost 4.0 for Turing GPUs (RTX Series 20xx), and you confirm that :

This is not the case ?

See above, although, I don't believe NVIDIA Scanner support has been implemented in 1.8.6.0.

Hello, I just installed the latest version of GPU Tweak II, and I tried the OC Scanner feature, but it fails right after it starts. This happens on both my laptop and desktop. Can anyone tell me why it would fail? Thanks in advance.

bondibro
Level 7
I am having an issue even after a refresh reinstall that my settings on GPU Tweak are not saving after reboot or when I close the app. Is anyone else experiencing this? This is so incredibly frustrating - everytime i start or reload the app I need to adjust all the settings again....

Please help

bondibro wrote:
I am having an issue even after a refresh reinstall that my settings on GPU Tweak are not saving after reboot or when I close the app. Is anyone else experiencing this? This is so incredibly frustrating - everytime i start or reload the app I need to adjust all the settings again....

Please help

Hi,

Can you confirm which version you're using and also fill out rig builder/list system specs.

bondibro
Level 7
I am using the latest (to my knowledge) - 1.8.6.0 - What do you mean rig builder?

My specs are
2950x
64gb mem
2080ti
960 pro 2tb

what else you need to know>?