cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
634 REPLIES 634

Codyksp1
Level 7
So now threads that make you look bad are deleted?

sdmf74
Level 11
Is ASUS giving up on Aura already because it was a major failure & made 80% of its customers hate them & completely lose faith in them.
I guess we could say that about every piece of software asus develops though!
ASUS Maximus 13 Hero, Intel I9 11900k, EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA

ninezerofive
Level 10
I don't use aura at all anymore. The implementation through "Armoury Crate" is much better.

All my stuff is synced and working like a charm :

Claymore, Gladius II, Thor, Apex II, EKWB RGB Fan, Strix 1070, Rog Terminal, Ryuo 240, Helios Case.

Works like a charm.

The only problem is when my system was installed I couldn't get it to work properly. But when you do a clean install and Armoury Crate automatically installs on your PC then it works like it should. Try it out.

ninezerofive wrote:
I don't use aura at all anymore. The implementation through "Armoury Crate" is much better.

All my stuff is synced and working like a charm :

Claymore, Gladius II, Thor, Apex II, EKWB RGB Fan, Strix 1070, Rog Terminal, Ryuo 240, Helios Case.

Works like a charm.

The only problem is when my system was installed I couldn't get it to work properly. But when you do a clean install and Armoury Crate automatically installs on your PC then it works like it should. Try it out.

one of the scenarios was that. i have to check with 1909. but in the end stop working cause windows stop file operator that run the updater. now i take these to the DEV since i am testing these since day1. and after looking down, is windows. I am agree that I did find some modules, lest call that like that, that 2015 visual. aside that there is nothing. I send all data from here, discord, and my own testing on z390 ROG x570 (i did a live intervention with a user) and is clear the issue. Now, that is a problem. Intil today many see the app as a controls to do lights and fans. That is not it.

Aside that after 2 days testing is ok. and I send points to make changes, some are easy other are not. There are some work arounds as many as try. but in end will fails until MS check that since all is sign.

I will also waiting since is see so many potential on the app and believe on it. Insted of destroy with comments. some are gone the right way with ideas. I have test all. For now these is what i have.

One tip. USE OEM drivers. I know they are not updated. But OEM drivers carry more than the intel drivers. also carry info of our boards. Asus has to step on that department if they want their software to work properly

I am always welcome to take ideas and points. some ideas that i have send are easy other are to hard without changing the code complete. And the more asus products are in the better will do.

As always thank to the community and their feedback I send all and reproduce all of them.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
One tip. USE OEM drivers. I know they are not updated. But OEM drivers carry more than the intel drivers. also carry info of our boards. Asus has to step on that department if they want their software to work properly

You are wrong! See this: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005835/software/chipset-software.html

So "chipset" package always be the same from different manufacturers (and I have checked this before posting (I compared files from intel, asrock, asus and gigabyte), so it's true). This "driver" doesn't contain specific information about our hardware.
English is not my native language, so I'm sorry if I make some mistakes.