cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
634 REPLIES 634

Aura will detect my graphics card but my mobo wont show up no matter what i do. i have tried updating the BIOS and updating Aura but nothing works it still won't show up.

Aura will detect my graphics card but my mobo won"t show up no matter what I do. I have tried updating the BIOS and updating Aura but nothing works, it still won't show up.

Maxmius X Hero AC Vesion with G.Skill Trident RGB Memory 32GB.

My issue is I tried to reinstall Aura after uninstall AI Suite 3( it is not working after new windows update 1803), but I kept running into error during installation of Aura or Trident RGB lighting control software, it kept telling me ERROR: Failed to install AXSP Service.

I uninstall all the previous AURA and AI Suite with BCUninstaller, and I checked folder under Programs Fils x86, make sure no files left. But I still got same error.

If I ignore the error and kept install AURA 1.06.17, the software can run, but I cannot control the RGB lighting on my RAM. Please telling me if there is a solution to this.

Thank you.

ASUS Aura 1.06.29 here. LightingService has a pretty severe memory leak that consumed all RAM (16GB) and several GB of swap as well.

I've had to disable Aura until a new version is available 😞

Motherboard: ASUS Prime X470-Pro
RAM: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200

josh84 wrote:
ASUS Aura 1.06.29 here. LightingService has a pretty severe memory leak that consumed all RAM (16GB) and several GB of swap as well.

I've had to disable Aura until a new version is available 😞

Motherboard: ASUS Prime X470-Pro
RAM: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200

Any other info that will help replication? Anything specific you need to do for it to manifest?

ASUS PRIME X470 Pro
ASUS ROG STRIX RX 470 8GB x2

There is a small issue with my GPUs in Crossfire where the secondary card doesn't reflect my AURA Sync settings automatically on startup or coming out of sleep/standby. I have to run the AURA program to reflect the config it should already have. NBD really, but a bug none the less.

Also, why does the Rainbow setting while powered on and Rainbow setting in standby perform differently? What I mean is the color cycles quite beautifully when in off/standby mode. Incredible execution of the flow of color cycle across the Back IO and PCH LEDs. This is absolutely negated when running the Rainbow setting while PC is in use. It just looks identical to the Color Cycle setting. Again, NBD, but a bug and this one bothers me more. I want that smooth, well executed flow of color in standby Rainbow to happen with the Sync All Rainbow.

Other than those two issues, I have no problem at all.

Side note: It's pretty cool that with a Philips HUE Bridge I can sync my ASUS Aura stuff with my Razer Chroma stuff. Would also be nice if the bridge wasn't necessary as a proverbial "middle man" to make the Razer and ASUS hardware talk to each other, but some relationships need a mediator to work out.

Asus AURA Sync Lighting_Control_1.06.17 (latest)
Asus Z270E Strix

issues :
- oftenly back to Rainbow effect and cannot be change to other effect before rebooting the PC
- sometime RAM module not detected ( Trident Z RGB ) , have to refresh the software to make it detected again, but still stuck in rainbow effect

Hello,

Could the developpers may synchronize ASUS AURA and Corsair iCUE to be able to synchronize the RGB effects while using the Corsair Commander Pro ?

I mostly bought the Asus ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming motherboard and an Asus ROG Strix GTX1080 Ti OC graphics card and I have searched for days if there were a possibility to synchronize them, after some youtube videos, some forums, where I did not found anything that is "official", or, made by the manufacturer.

You really need to work in symphony with Corsair...

There's no color matches at all...

can anyone suggest why my ws2812b led strip is green instead of red and vice versa. Blue works just fine but green and red for some reason are flipped?
not sure if thats a aura problem or not