cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
873,722 Views
634 REPLIES 634

Hey,
LIGHTING_ASUS_AURA_Cleaner dont start as admin or normal. Why, what can i do ? No error or so pops up 😕

Speddy100 wrote:
Hey,
LIGHTING_ASUS_AURA_Cleaner dont start as admin or normal. Why, what can i do ? No error or so pops up 😕


Right click and run as admin, it takes 1 second to run so you don't really see it at work.

maverick_s84 wrote:
Same problem on this configuration:
amd 2700x
asus x470-i
TRIDENTZ RGB 2X8 3200MHZ
EVGA RTX 2070 XC
When a black screen occurs the fan of the video card goes to maximum and to turn it off I have to disconnect the power from the plug.
Do the same effects occur to you? you solved?


I have the same here, I open aura sync, play with the led settings and get a black screen, the gpu fan turns up and the power button reacts to nothing, I have to take the pc from the electricity, I have now uninstalled aura sync

asus strix b350
ryzen 1700
msi armor rtx 2070

shadow007 wrote:
I have the same here, I open aura sync, play with the led settings and get a black screen, the gpu fan turns up and the power button reacts to nothing, I have to take the pc from the electricity, I have now uninstalled aura sync

asus strix b350
ryzen 1700
msi armor rtx 2070


Incredible same things, at least I'm calm on the fact that the components of the pc all work .. You have uninstalled both Aura and Aura sync right? Did not you have any more problems? What ram do you use? I have trident z rgb

maverick_s84 wrote:
Incredible same things, at least I'm calm on the fact that the components of the pc all work .. You have uninstalled both Aura and Aura sync right? Did not you have any more problems? What ram do you use? I have trident z rgb


No problems after uninstall.

Yes I am testing an older version

Ram is: Corsair CMK16GX4M2A2400C14 Vengeance

Edit:
Lighting_Control_1.06.17 is working for me agian.

shadow007 wrote:
No problems after uninstall.

Yes I am testing an older version

Ram is: Corsair CMK16GX4M2A2400C14 Vengeance

Edit:
Lighting_Control_1.06.17 is working for me agian.


The last version works for me too, the problem is when sync motherboard and ram and when I set some lighting modes such as lighting based on the temperature!

Please help me picking a RAM brand that can sync with ASUS AURA with NO PROBLEM. I just sent back my HyperX predator RGB kit because it did not sync with ASUS AURA. What brand do you recommend?

Let me know!

Hi there.
Aura can´t find my Asus Prime Z270-A with the latest Firmware. Lightning Control 1.07.35 reinstall doesn´t help. Further a new Windows 10 Pro install hasn´t change the issue. The Asus Support can´t help me.
Anybody here with an idea?

Sorry for the bad English :rolleyes:

Jeanke wrote:
Please help me picking a RAM brand that can sync with ASUS AURA with NO PROBLEM. I just sent back my HyperX predator RGB kit because it did not sync with ASUS AURA. What brand do you recommend?

Let me know!

I bought the TridentZ RGB and it just works out of the box!

GeeZr wrote:
Exact same issue. Many people are experiencing this from what I can tell yet no word from Asus. I would suggest everyone check how much lighting service is sucking up. This needs to be fixed; how is this issue not a higher priority???


+1 on that one my friend, had this problem since forever getting up to 10% on a 8700K, I did find though since I only put my computer to sleep that if I put the task as low priority it won't happen as often.

I also saw on another thread that someone actually made a powershell script to help combat the issue found:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?102214-Asus-AURA-maxes-out-Core-3-on-i9-7900X-CPU

The annoying thing is that from looking at the forums I've found that they're saying it's normal for custom colours/settings to cause high usage, however I don't understand how it uses 2% most of the time or/and when refreshed, then leaks to around 10-20% is due to "settings/custom colours" when in fact it's clearly not the complicated "gradient rainbow setting, custom colours or custom settings" using these resources otherwise it would always be 10%