Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted

MoKiChU
Level 40
370 REPLIES 370

CorePrime wrote:
I have installed BIOS 0805 on Hero XI wifi using der8auer settings. Now testing with Cinebench my temps have increased from 58C to 77C.

i9 9900k
asus hero xi wifi
32 gb corsair veng pro rgb

Did you check how fans work put it on turbo. I am updating right now and take it from stock and following days the OC.
Learn, Play Enjoy! We help and collaborate, NOT complain!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Just install the Bios. I am missing since the last verstion. M.2_1 speed (pcie or x2 x4) i can not find it. Running crystal mark to check speed and the speed are constent with my SAMSUNG 960 EVO (on margin or error of 256gb) 2893.1 1378.9 so is ok to me. the 512 is faster, so now these is AUTOMATIC I will change that on the furute but for now will do.

Note:
1. with my 9900k with xmp1 (and YES when they ask) and my 3600mhz memory. these is flying at 5.1 on bios says AUTO LETS BIOS OPTIMIZE. I have not change anything. VCORE went to 1.288 VCCIO 1.408 and VCCSA 1.392 . SO is working and working nice. I will run some test and see hay those do.

2. some stuff change. more cooler number prediction for 360 kraken aio with ekwb fans. 191 points. cache 43

3. Cine bench R15.038.RC184115 and stock with xmp1 2031cb ok. is ok to me. all cores boost to 4.82 (before 4.7) remember is auto (asus presets, lets bios optimize now) max CPU POWER 143.496 and AI cores power 136.993 1.26 vcore and with load 1.19 at load. SO IS ok and better than before VRM on ambien temp betwen 27/30 is was 40C. Also GPU package went to 76C. I am happy. *****Second RUN 2041. and eat more power when to 144.483 W BTW remember STOCK with XMP1

I will test more during the week before jumping to 5.0 at 1.29

I am happy with stock performace and no OC with these auto asus or bios optimize. And is better than before.

Itzycharles wrote:
1. with my 9900k with xmp1 (and YES when they ask) and my 3600mhz memory. these is flying at 5.1 on bios says AUTO LETS BIOS OPTIMIZE. I have not change anything. VCORE went to 1.288 VCCIO 1.408 and VCCSA 1.392 . SO is working and working nice. I will run some test and see hay those do.

change vccio nd vccsa to 1,25 max (1,15 should work fine with your memory speed) before doing any stress test. Those voltages are way too high.

Telstar wrote:
change vccio nd vccsa to 1,25 max (1,15 should work fine with your memory speed) before doing any stress test. Those voltages are way too high.

rams are b-die. i will make the changes. I just test the bios as they came to check. I will make the changes. Mine are the CMK32GX4M4B3600C18 4/8 32gb. they are load on the motherboard by number and by asus manual specs. in fact and the odd apart, they performe diferent if they random install.

I will make the changes NOW!!!!!!

Chnage the CPU VCCIO Voltage to 1.25000 (pink color) and CPU Sytem Agent Voltage to 1.25000 (pink color) I save. restart, turnoff the board and boot on A0 so is ok. for the moment. I will test during the day On HWINFO64 is reporting 1.248v on both VCCIO and VCCSA I am still impress of these 9900k and codexi so sad that at the moment i get the board i did not ask for the Formula. another day! If some issues i will check later. the hardware monitor will record the day and send feedback. Is sunday tome to go out to see the sun

Gofran
Level 8
i have xi formula and mine issue is that when installing chipset on myself instead of armory crate mine screen goes on and of with some green stripes and get stuck at a round 90 procent is this a known issue ?

LordSabathan
Level 9
I cant hit more than 4.7ghz on 9900k turbo on any core ... asus maximus XI CODE ...any suggestions? Latest bios 0805

LordSabathan wrote:
I cant hit more than 4.7ghz on 9900k turbo on any core ... asus maximus XI CODE ...any suggestions? Latest bios 0805

even on stock presets?

Itzycharles wrote:
even on stock presets?

Everything is stock,i just use xmp1 on my ram,tried with MCE off was even worse..im using 3 different programs to check core speed ,after extensive test with prime and gaming in cpu intensive game i think it jumped on 4.8 on some of the cores ,but the core 1 and 2 suppose to be 5.0 on turbo...

LordSabathan wrote:
Everything is stock,i just use xmp1 on my ram,tried with MCE off was even worse..im using 3 different programs to check core speed ,after extensive test with prime and gaming in cpu intensive game i think it jumped on 4.8 on some of the cores ,but the core 1 and 2 suppose to be 5.0 on turbo...

No.

That is not how that work if preset XMP1 YES do! On my CodeXI after testing these is consistent. Maybe on Intel presents.

There is
1. ASUS PRESENTS 47/48 max load on minum load 5.0 like windows stuff apps load etc.
2. INTEL PRESENT NO IDEA
3. AI OC i got 5.1 stable with 22C ambient temp. and more if cooling is sufficient 190/200 watts load.
4. MANUAL. Sky and cooling is limit

On load is 4.7/4.8 on all cores. (games productivity etc) It will jump on those numbers.

5.0 just of light stuff and believe me, 5.0 jump on all cores That can be confirm on HW INFO, all cores will see the light.....

IF you activate XMP1 and YES there, it it will load 100.000 and AUTO- LETS BIOS optimize. That will make, in my case a Set up parameter called 156. That is PO Freq 5000mhz, P1 Freq 4700MHZ The Target NON AXV AUTO LEVEL6, a AVX adaptive Level 6 and a target cache adaptive Level 3.

I will not pump the 5.0 like these. EVER. Unless you change that. I am trying to check what is XMP2 do! and how that check these on Extreame Tweaker / AI Features. Or how that change if INTEL preset will do! that I what I will check.

Itzycharles wrote:
No.

That is not how that work if preset XMP1 YES do! On my CodeXI after testing these is consistent. Maybe on Intel presents.

There is
1. ASUS PRESENTS 48 max load
2. INTEL PRESENT NO IDEA
3. AI OC i got 5.1 stable with 22C ambient temp. and more if cooling is sufficient 190/200 watts load.
4. MANUAL. Sky and cooling is limit

On load is 4.7/4.8 on all cores. (games productivity etc) It will jump on those numbers.

5.0 just of light stuff and believe me, 5.0 jump on all cores That can be confirm on HW INFO, all cores will see the light.....

IF you activate XMP1 and YES there, it it will load 100.000 and AUTO- LETS BIOS optimize. That will make, in my case a Set up parameter called 156. That is PO Freq 5000mhz, P1 Freq 4700MHZ The Target NON AXV AUTO LEVEL6, a AVX adaptive Level 6 and a target cache adaptive Level 3.

I will not pump the 5.0 like these. EVER. Unless you change that. I am trying to check what is XMP2 do! and how that check these on Extreame Tweaker / AI Features. Or how that change if INTEL preset will do! that I what I will check.

thanks for the info .. so if i wanna have more i need to do it manually ... if you have any other info , ill glady hear it 🙂