cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
929 REPLIES 929

MoKiChU
Level 40

MoKiChU wrote:
No, as explained above, it's impossible with UAD drivers, this is only the case with HDA drivers (traditional).

Nahimic is a subsidiary of A-Volute that produces the Nahimic 3 software for managing audio effects, Nahimic supplied Nahimic 3 to ASUS for its high-end motherboards that called it Sonic Studio 3. So, Sonic Studio 3 = Nahimic 3 for ASUS ROG high-end motherboards.

Nahimic web site : https://www.nahimic.com

Thanks for the info. I was checking the website and facebook page and look nice. maybe the interface is diferent since Nahimic letters does not appears on the app. I will try again now. I made a clean install. so i just have to install as first time.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

greg_m
Level 10
This great thread should be STICKY!

@Nate152
STICKY please

@MoKiChU
Great effort mate!
Phanteks Enthoo Primo - ASUS Z370 HERO X - I7 8700K - CRUCIAL 16gb PC4-27700 CL16 @ 3466 - Sapphire VEGA 64 - Corsair AX 1200w

kens30
Level 11
Hi MoKiChU why don't you post the audio drivers along with your other thread with all the rest of the drivers.
Today a noticed a massive memory leak the nahimic service was using 3 gb of ram and rising after watching a movie last night and resumed from sleep this morning.
After a reboot everything went back to normal.

MoKiChU
Level 40

MoKiChU wrote:
Hello everyone,

6.0.1.8553 WHQL version of Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD / ASUS - Nahimic & Nahimic/Sonic Studio 3 Integration) for ROG Maximus VIII/IX/X/XI & ROG Strix Z270/Z370/Z390 Gaming motherboards has just been released.

Thread updated.

It will be great that the update pull from the store!.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MoKiChU wrote:
Hello everyone,

6.0.1.8553 WHQL version of Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD / ASUS - Nahimic & Nahimic/Sonic Studio 3 Integration) for ROG Maximus VIII/IX/X/XI & ROG Strix Z270/Z370/Z390 Gaming motherboards has just been released.

Thread updated.

Done. I update, restart on uninstall. Restart on install, and the file pull the update from the store The app Informacion is Audio Driver version is 6.0.1.8553 and UI version 1.2.1444.0 So that is ok.

I can not confirm the version of the Sonic Radar3 and Sonic Studio3 aside 3.13.1.0 that is the same of the store and has not pull any other one .

Learn, Play Enjoy!

Retired
Not applicable
Hi;
THANK YOU A LOT MoKiChU
I Want To Ask You About IO ACPIPatch
You Can See This in Asus audio drivers (traditional) Folder

When You install Asus audio drivers (traditional) You Get in Task Manager

My Q. is what About New Drivers in Your Thread???

Carbonicdk
Level 8
Great job with all these new drivers @MoKiChu - I've installed the ones you've made with Intels own update mirror, I don't know yet if I trust these mediafire links without md5 hashes mentioned on Realteks website or similar, where do you find these 6.0.1.8553 WHQL drivers? I don't see them on Realteks own website.

MoKiChU
Level 40