cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
929 REPLIES 929

Do effects like bass/treble boost/reverb work fine using the latest driver 6.0.1.8557? But it does not work on b360-f . Only i have the issue on strix B360-f? The equalizer still works fine. Can anyone tell me,please?

Al3xG wrote:
Do effects like bass/treble boost/reverb work fine using the latest driver 6.0.1.8557? But it does not work on b360-f . Only i have the issue on strix B360-f? The equalizer still works fine. Can anyone tell me,please?

The post is clear.

for ROG Maximus IX/X/XI & ROG Strix Z270/Z370/Z390 Gaming motherboards. More board will come eventually.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Itzycharles wrote:
The post is clear.

for ROG Maximus IX/X/XI & ROG Strix Z270/Z370/Z390 Gaming motherboards. More board will come eventually.

Where are you getting the latest versions I only see 6.0.1.8507 on the ASUS website.

Also is there a way to set the headphone impendence manually? My headphones are 62Ohms but it sets it to about 33ohms..

1ntel wrote:
Where are you getting the latest versions I only see 6.0.1.8507 on the ASUS website.

Also is there a way to set the headphone impendence manually? My headphones are 62Ohms but it sets it to about 33ohms..

On these same post on the start of it are the links for it. The asus website are long overdue. these one are more on the latest versions. In fact for z390 users, using the CRATE APP, are 1 step back. ASUS SHOULD MAKE these app universal and being access to all users in the future.

ONLY are available for ROG Maximus IX/X/XI & ROG Strix Z270/Z370/Z390 ONLY. If you have one of those you are good to go. I stongly recomend also UPDATE the drivers also ONLY ROG Maximus IX/X/XI & ROG Strix Z270/Z370/Z390 Gaming motherboards

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?105343-DRIVERS-Intel-Chipset-Ethernet-iGPU-MEI-SATA

(the ime and chipset are the only one i did use. I update a friend Z370 and are working PERFECT. But YOU NEED TO FOLLOW the how to BY THE LETTER. In my case, I take the oportunity to make a clean install using the Windows 1809 (yes the polemic one) But my friend was running the 1803(april edition) and is working PERFECT in fact fix some issues that he had. I later install the NIC and I am ok with it.

The Impendece is NOT manualy. Will detect automatic sorry. I repeat ONLY works with ROG Maximus IX/X/XI & ROG Strix Z270/Z370/Z390
Learn, Play Enjoy!

i can not download the file. only a zip program (posible a malware)

any other way to dowload? update nevermind

disregard!!

MoKiChU wrote:
You just have to pick up your UAD drivers here, and all the rest will update automatically.

The drivers that are on the link that propose Nate152 are HDA drivers (traditional), the drivers that I propose are UAD drivers (new generation), one like the other are compatible Z270. If you are on Windows 10 64 bit 1709 or more recent I advise you to install UAD (new generation) by following the instructions of the first post of this thread.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MoKiChU
Level 40

MoKiChU wrote:
Hello everyone,

6.0.1.8549 WHQL version of Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD / ASUS - Nahimic/Sonic Studio 3 Integration) for ROG Maximus IX/X/XI & ROG Strix Z270/Z370/Z390 Gaming motherboards has just been released : https://www.mediafire.com/file/6xvxzvod9qlu2bg/AUDIO_Realtek-ASUS_Nahimic_UAD_v6.0.1.8549.zip.

Thread updated.

I follow your guide and works.

I have the
1. Realtek Audio Console Ver. 1.2.143.0 (44.0KB APP 0bytes)
2. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver 6.0.1.8549 (50.3MB
3. Sonic Radar 3, ver 3.13.10
4. Sonic Studio 3, ver 3.13.10

Is working very nice.

I have a question. Once these is done. the small icons that where on the SHOW HIDDEN ICON part are gone. is normal right? i have to load those manually. Is there is away to add a small icon there will be nice.

Aside that I will make a test run and report back.

Is simple minimalist. If there is a way to make some changes please let me know.

Also what is Nahimic

Aside that is install and running

I will report back in a few days. the idea to have windows to make the update is a plus. these is is good. Eventualy other apps will join

KUDOS AND THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Anvil008
Level 7
Is there a way to make the new Realtek Audio Console be added to the taskbar? (bottom right) The old one used to be there.

katlani
Level 9
yeap, also the DTS Audio used to be there, not anymore.

Ok, so I updated the drivers to these and all is well and good. I tried sonic studio as well, but it added nothing of value so I removed it.

Now for my 5.1 experimentation (Via optical cable hooked to the motherboard optical out)..

If I click on DTS or Dolby in this menu, and test, my reciever lights up as "decode" (as it did with my last computer with a full soundcard in it) and plays the sounds out of the correct surround speakers.

https://i.imgur.com/m2EA9Vi.png

However, thats the only time it actual indicates its in 5.1. I dont have the surround sound test option as I did when I had the analog cables hooked in.

When I went to the "sound options" menu with analog, I was able to enter the menu for "configure" that takes you to that 5.1 speaker diagram and so forth, which is not even an option for me under optical cables. Am I missing something?
https://imgur.com/a/Axqsbhx

I also went into advanced and cant select more than two channels
https://imgur.com/a/IVsDCty

i appreciate any help, Im a bit dense to this stuff sometimes and many of you are smarter than I

EDIT
After a bunch of research it seems this mobo and most others for that matter can't output a true digital 5.1 signal (and this doesn't have Dolby or DTS). Is this a correct statement? I have an older creative sound blaster recon 3d card that I know does , but I was really hoping to use onboard , but I guess that's not possibe?