Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
74 REPLIES 74

MoKiChU
Level 40

MoKiChU wrote:
Hello everyone,

New version of Intel Management Engine (ME) Consumer Firmware has just been released :

- Intel Management Engine Consumer Firmware - Last version [04/11/2018] :
----Firmware : 11.8.60.3561
----Download : https://mega.nz/#!JJV23CII!CHdUfpix6oQsWzy02S-oxhowMWWW5mV09bkeXia9wG8

--------Check current version process : Launch "Check.cmd" (Right click > Run as administrator)

--------Install/Update process : Launch "Install.cmd" (Right click > Run as administrator) > ... Processing ... > Automatic restart of your PC at the end

Thread updated.
Maximus X Hero, 1704 bios

Updated with admin rights, but in the reboot, there was no POST signal, im wait about 2 min, then i manually turn off the computer then turned on. (Meanwhile i connect the hdmi monitor to my motherboard port instead of vga card port) In this time, there was a post, and the system loaded. I dont know what is happened in the reboot process...i heared that the computer turned off, and then i got A0 memory code but there was no POST...

Peter_Radics wrote:
Maximus X Hero, 1704 bios

Updated with admin rights, but in the reboot, there was no POST signal, im wait about 2 min, then i manually turn off the computer then turned on. (Meanwhile i connect the hdmi monitor to my motherboard port instead of vga card port) In this time, there was a post, and the system loaded. I dont know what is happened in the reboot process...i heared that the computer turned off, and then i got A0 memory code but there was no POST...
Noone had it this "update" issue?

MoKiChU wrote:
Hello everyone,

New version of Intel Management Engine (ME) Consumer Firmware has just been released :

- Intel Management Engine Consumer Firmware - Last version [04/11/2018] :
----Firmware : 11.8.60.3561
----Download : https://mega.nz/#!JJV23CII!CHdUfpix6oQsWzy02S-oxhowMWWW5mV09bkeXia9wG8

--------Check current version process : Launch "Check.cmd" (Right click > Run as administrator)

--------Install/Update process : Launch "Install.cmd" (Right click > Run as administrator) > ... Processing ... > Automatic restart of your PC at the end

Thread updated.

These is a update version from the 1828.12.0.1152?
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MoKiChU wrote:
No,

Do not confuse Intel ME Firmware (latest : 11.8.60.3561) and Intel MEI Drivers (latest : 1828.12.0.1152).

so i need both. ok. let me update my list
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MoKiChU wrote:
Yes, they work in tandem :

- Intel Management Engine (ME) Firmware : This is a firmware that is contained in the BIOS, this one can be flashed with a BIOS update or manually as proposed by this thread.

- Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Driver : This is a driver that allows to communicate with the Intel ME.

So is a one time update. no need to make another install if clean install is made. Let me go on the bios and make a screen shot of what i have and post
Learn, Play Enjoy!

last week I updated latest firmware 11.8.65.3590 to Intel i5 7200u successfully in windows 64bit 1809 build no 17763.475.
my laptop is R542UQ-DM153 with bios X542UQ .
Intel i5 7200U_ Nvidia 940MX _Windows_11_Enterprise_64bit_22H2_buildno_22621.754

what about z390?