Thank you!

KB1RD1
Level 8
Thanks for Keeping at it Mokichu , much appreciated,

Kbird.

Thank you.

MoKiChU
Level 40

Great collection of drivers you have laid out.

I have a G15 Advantage Edition, Dolby, what's the significance of the "-FM" version vs the other?

TY!

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,
You have an ASUS ROG Dolby notebook, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG Dolby NB) from the first post of this thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG Dolby notebook, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG Dolby NB) from the first post of this thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

Apologies for my ignorance, but I have difficulties determining which version is correct for my laptop. It's a little confusing as when downloading drivers from asus official support site, the name of the driver package that is downloaded when selecting my model is 'DriverOnly_Dolby_Forte_ROG_Realtek{version number]', hence I think my model is a forte media (FM) version, but I don't feel convinced as I find a lot of asus support documentation is lacking in a big way. Could you point me to which audio version my laptop is? Model code is: GA503QM-HQ058T

Thanks

Hi,

ASUS Rog Strix G17 G713QM HX1139T Type which driver does it require?