Download : Link

- Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS TUF DTSX Ultra NB/DT) :
Drivers : 6.0.9168.1 WHQL [13/05/2021]

- Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS TUF DTS HPXv1 NB/DT) :
Drivers : 6.0.9168.1 WHQL [13/05/2021]

Thread updated.

I do not know how long this error that takes years will continue, it cannot be that each update of the armory or update of "realtek" will damage the sonic studio. DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR ERROR, ANNOYING THAT FOR EVERY UPDATE OF A CONTROLLER, I HAVE TO BE UNINSTALLED AND INSTALLING EVERY TIME THEY TAKE AN UPDATE AND THE WORST OF ALL IS THAT IT TAKES YEARS BEING THE SAME AND THEY DON'T WORTH THE REPAIR OF A TREMENDOUS MISTAKE HANDS ARE CLEANED BY PLACING LINKS TO UNINSTALL AND INSTALL EVERYTHING FROM 0, IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR END USERS AND SO IT IS NOT AN END USER, IT IS ANNOYING TO BE DOING THE SAME AND THE SAME EVERY TIME ASUS LAUNCHES A NEW UPDATE, WITH THIS JUST CAUSED UPDATE A CONTROLLER BECAUSE I WILL BE DAMAGED AGAIN OR THE FAMOUS MESSAGE THAT SONIC IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MY SYSTEM WILL GET OUT

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3 notebook, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 NB/DT) from the first post of this thread.

- Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process
- Use this SS3 Cleaner tool (Right click on "A-Volute_SS3_Cleanup.exe" > Run as administrator) then restart your PC
- Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process.

For the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process.

My laptop (rog strix g15 2020 ) does not even update it at all due to this cumbersome problem that I am always with my desktop pc, because every time something from the armory is updated on my desktop pc (b550e) it is not worth the sonic studio, they should do something for God, A few days ago I commented because it was misconfigured and I did everything again until it worked, however today the famous message of "the current system is not compatible or the audio driver has not been installed correctly"
OMG when they pull out a smooth running SS III

what would be the link for the b550e? please

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx).

- Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process
- Use this SS3 Cleaner tool (Right click on "A-Volute_SS3_Cleanup.exe" > Run as administrator) then restart your PC
- Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process.

For the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process.

Hey, thanks a lot!

kgh00007
Level 7
Hey, I have the ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING motherboard and I would like to output DD5.1 over HDMI to my TV so that I can get surround sound on my Sonos system.
Is the (UAD - ASUS ROG Dolby NB/DT) the correct driver for me to use?
GPU is a STRIX 3060ti and TV is connected over HDMI. Sonos system is connected to the TV and will only accept stereo or DD5.1.

Thanks in advance!

sa_783
Level 9
Всем привет! Подскажите пожалуйста, какая версия драйверов подойдёт для ноутбука rog g703gs

sa_783
Level 9
Спасибо!

Episode_Sane
Level 7
MoKiChU wrote:
Hi everyone,

The Third Party Dolby Atmos HSA SoftwareComponent Driver & Dolby Atmos APO SoftwareComponent Driver have been updated.

Thread, post & drivers package updated.

Hi!

Just checked on MUC and confirmed by installing that Dolby HSA SWC 3.10100.101.0 and Dolby APO SWC 3.10100.120.0 drivers are Windows 11 (or called 21H2 on MUC) only, and unavaliable on current Windows 10. The latest Dolby APO SWC driver for Windows 10 is 3.30001.53.0 maybe.

Da-BOSS
Level 10
Just wanted to let you know how appreciative and thankful to you for your amazing work, I can't thank you enough 🙂