cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
339 REPLIES 339

katlani
Level 9
and seems like another v2.0.5.0 was just released..

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hello, please can you help me to find a compatible version for my strix RX580? I think I tried them all, but there is not one that is compatible, I'm going crazy.

2.0.5.0: I can't start my overclock settings at +0mV ( 1100mV ), the software force me at +50mV ( 1150mV ) and there's no way for undervolting and the voltage control, is also bugged.

2.0.4.4: It doesn't even start, this version is totally not working

2.0.3.1: This versione doesn't show gpu clock, so can't do nothing

2.0.2.0: This looks fine, voltage control start at +0mV ( 1100mV ) and you can also go under 1100mV, however it does not apply clock changes, i configure 1500mhz, apply, and return to 1411.

Tried them all, until the 1.3.1.2. No way. There is no version that works properly, it's not a problem, I can use other software, but how can I control the external fan connected to the graphic card?

Hello, I'm using version v2.0.3.1 and I cannot save any custom profile. Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong? Everytime I restart GPU Tweak UI I loose all the custom profiles I create. Thanks in advance.

I'm on a Strix Scar II with GPU Tweak II V 2.0.5.0 And it won't save any settings I apply at all. Even basic settings like starting minimized, Every time I restart all my settings are erased.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hello everyone,

New version of GPU Tweak II has just been released :

- GPU Tweak II - Latest version [15/08/2019] :
----Version : 2.0.5.0
----Download : https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Graphic%20Card/Unique_Applications/GPUTweakII-Version2050.zip
----

Thread updated.

Tried 2.0.5.0 on a Zephyrus M GU502. It does not save settings after closing and opening the program. It deletes or overwrites any custom profiles with the default "user1 mode".

Version 1.6.2.6 still works, but lacks the features and updates.

Strickmabil
Level 7
Yup, that's what I noticed. It saves your settings till version 1.6.x (which I'm using now). After that it won't save any basic changes you make. Guys can we have a fix for this... it seems a pretty basic function that the application is lacking, saving your changes. Please give us some feedback

Strickmabil wrote:
Yup, that's what I noticed. It saves your settings till version 1.6.x (which I'm using now). After that it won't save any basic changes you make. Guys can we have a fix for this... it seems a pretty basic function that the application is lacking, saving your changes. Please give us some feedback

Are you using multiple gpus (crossfire/sli)? For me it saves profiles for a single card but doesn't work for 2x2080ti strix in SLI. Forced to use afterburner.

Keerah
Level 8
Oh god , why the Tweaker is such a 😞 piece of software? It ALWAYS breaks something.
Now I can not disable its hotkeys and it intrudes constantly while I work with other apps, this is :mad:, the keyboard On/OFF disables it but only until the moment I minimze the Tweaker window. v2031

Keerah wrote:
Oh god , why the Tweaker is such a 😞 piece of software? It ALWAYS breaks something.
Now I can not disable its hotkeys and it intrudes constantly while I work with other apps, this is :mad:, the keyboard On/OFF disables it but only until the moment I minimze the Tweaker window. v2031

I totally agree with you. For my graphic cards ( i've 2 rog strix rx580 ) there is no GPU Tweak II who works properly! I'm forced to use MSI Afterburner or something else and i can't use the external fan controller as i want. How do they add features if they don't have software to make them work? For the quantity of products sold ( i think they're the n1/2 in the world ) they should develop high-level software and not an ultra bugged software like this...