cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
634 REPLIES 634

axiumone wrote:
Don't bother. Asus revoked the certificates for every old version of aura. Windows will say that the program is blocked on anything under .55. I'm stuck with easyanticheat just like you. I have to pick what I like more, my lighting or my games.

In your install of windows 10..., try disabling the smartscreen filter. I have windows 10 1809 with latest updates, i can run any app i want.

katlani wrote:
Blocked from installing or running? I still have v1.06.17 installed (older certificate) and windows doesn't prevent me from running it (alongside some other drivers/software with the old one)

I got 10.07.36 to installing and running, but the same Issue with Easy Anti Cheat.
I have back ups of 10.05.21, 10.05.28, 10.06.17, 10.06.29. I forgot to move the 10.07.35 in the foler.
And yes how fidly aura is, its a good idea to have backups of versions wich worked fine.

katlani
Level 9
Blocked from installing or running? I still have v1.06.17 installed (older certificate) and windows doesn't prevent me from running it (alongside some other drivers/software with the old one)

aura version 10.07.57 same old problem. AURA STOP WORKING... how hard is for asus to fix this issue? my ROG Strix Z390E I/O Shield RGB is still not light up after the new update.

katlani
Level 9
Yes I'm also keeping v1.06.17 copy as this is the one I use. So, in case one wishes to install an older certificate driver/software, does he need to disable UAC or something?

kshafe777
Level 7
right now only the 1.06.17 is working. I am on the 0905 bios. 07.35 stopped working a couple of days ago... and only gives me a big red box saying that administrative only thing.. no way to run it cuz it's now blocked content somehow... and 07.37 just "stops working" and won't load. Asus has a real mess on their hands.
"Better to try and Fail, then not try at all" ~ Michael Jordan
favorite YouTuber - KDSTech - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz0zF8nTziWiBx3v6CNR3yw

cajudoido
Level 9
Great now my Aura SYNC and LiveDash are completely broken. I already tried to reinstall, cleared everything, but nothing is detected anymore. What a garbage software. I got a M11F, rgb strips and a 1080ti strix. None of them are detected. I got the latest drivers, software and bios. Congratulations Asus!!! Reinstall Windows is not a option for me.

cajudoido wrote:
Great now my Aura SYNC and LiveDash are completely broken. I already tried to reinstall, cleared everything, but nothing is detected anymore. What a garbage software. I got a M11F, rgb strips and a 1080ti strix. None of them are detected. I got the latest drivers, software and bios. Congratulations Asus!!! Reinstall Windows is not a option for me.

try to fully uninstall aura and live das with revouninstaller then shutdown pc fully remove also the power plug from psu wait 2 ot 5 min then put it back in and the try it again

Gofran wrote:
try to fully uninstall aura and live das with revouninstaller then shutdown pc fully remove also the power plug from psu wait 2 ot 5 min then put it back in and the try it again

Thanks! I tried the revo and after check the option "show system components" I was able to uninstalled all Asus stuff. The Aura SYNC did returned to work, but not the LiveDash, still broken to me. The live dash only work the sensor information, not the gifs or images. I also fully shutdown the PC for more one hour.

Hi guys, I have a new aura System. (Maximus XI Hero - with latest BIOS) At the first start of the software everything worked and all Aura components were recognized and could be controlled. But after i reboot *unfortunately the Aura sync software crashes when I start it. shut down take off psu wait a view minutes helped once but now "no responce" on start asus aura ( i am using thelatest version) now i don't have the possibility to make any settings. It seems that many users have problems with the software. Is there perhaps a solution to the problem or do we have to wait for a software update from Asus?

Fanskap
Level 7
I managed to solve my aura issues. I did a complete uninstall with revo uninstaller and removed everything asus related.
If you try this go in to the settings and check the box for system components so you can see everything.

I then tried to install latest version but instead of launching and not detecting the aura devices like it did previously it would just crash instead and it was the same with 1.07.55.

I installed 1.07.36. One of the recently blocked versions wich can still be launched in an elevated command prompt.
My devices show up and i can control everything again.

If you cant get 1.07.55 or 1.07.57 working and you want to try with 1.07.36 again this is what you can do to see if you can launch it .

Create a text file (for example aura.txt) containing -> cd C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AURA\
start Aura.exe -> save file and rename it to aura.cmd -> right click and run as administrator.

Why were these older versions blocked? Cant asus sign them with a new certificate if there were some security issues with the old ones?