Can not find anywhere mentioned versions Lighting_Control_1.07.22.1 or 1.07.22. Any link?
I have an issue with my HyperX Predator 8GB (x2) 3200 Mhz not syncing with AURA. Case fans and mbo are synced and recognized in the AURA while RAM is working but without the sync with other components.
AURA Sync Aura_1.07.36 is the driver installed
My spec is as follows:
- CASE Cooler Master MB 500 (3 fans)
- TUF B450-PLUS Gaming (BIOS 1002 version)
- Ryzen 2600x
- ASUS 1070ti A8G (Cerberus)
- HyperX Predator 8gb 3200 MHZ x2 RGB
- and other usual stuff with no additional RGB
Any source for such information?
HyperX have released a beta, it's available on the Windows Store only from what I can see.
New version of AURA Sync has just been released :
- AURA Sync - Last version [03/04/2019] :
----Version : 1.07.51
----Download : https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Utility/AURA_W10_64_VER10751_20190403B.zip