cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
634 REPLIES 634

Eclipt wrote:
Well, I have already posted the issue and the cleaner fix for this.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?108887-HyperX-Predator-and-AURA-1-07-35-Fix

how is this a cleaner fix ??

so you came on my thread, and wrote an other one ?

HyperX is working on an independent software for the Predator RGB.

https://twitter.com/HyperX/status/1100580642146926593

VIPER
Level 7
I've downloaded Lighting_Control_1.07.36 from the forum here, but since install AURA is no longer starting. Until now I was working with Lighting_Control_1.06.17, but I got a new ASUS 2080 Ti Strix card and wanted to sync it as well, but this GPU is supported only in the newer versions of AURA. Now it is not working. I've tried to install the Lighting_Control_1.06.17 version again to use it for my other lightning, but now it is broken also. I used the methods for uninstalling and installing described in this thread. I'm using a desk build and the different colors of RGB are driving me crazy since I see all the time what is going on in my PC.

VIPER wrote:
I've downloaded Lighting_Control_1.07.36 from the forum here, but since install AURA is no longer starting. Until now I was working with Lighting_Control_1.06.17, but I got a new ASUS 2080 Ti Strix card and wanted to sync it as well, but this GPU is supported only in the newer versions of AURA. Now it is not working. I've tried to install the Lighting_Control_1.06.17 version again to use it for my other lightning, but now it is broken also. I used the methods for uninstalling and installing described in this thread. I'm using a desk build and the different colors of RGB are driving me crazy since I see all the time what is going on in my PC.

Me to aura can not start any more also when reinstalling windows and older aura version doe not work anymore it still not start anymore xi formula i am swapping mine motherboard becaus i checked everything i think because of 36 it broke or got bricked all asus software does not work anymore

Does the last update (1.07.36) resolve the issue that on reboot Shut Down options wont be saved?
I saw in report issue thread that most have this problem.

EDIT:
With the last update seems to be fixed.

Wolffe
Level 7
Hi guys, sorry for necroing this. I got a ROG STRIX GL12CP today, the lighting system Aura dosn't work. It dosn't recognise the PC in the Aura program. I'm a complete noob and don't understand much of this installation guide. Can someone help me out? Thanks!

Did anybody have problems with Aura to recognized Master Liquid ML360R RGB ?
Aura detect led strip but when I want to synchronized with the rest it doesn't work.
I need to install Maser CM program then to switch to motherboard , then it is working.
Does anybody know any different way?

Do you need to have additional RGB devices connected to use Aura?
I can't seem to control the motherboard RGB

ROG Strix X470

phamine wrote:
Do you need to have additional RGB devices connected to use Aura?
I can't seem to control the motherboard RGB

ROG Strix X470

You do not need to, just have a device that is compatible with AURA.
I also have a ROG Strix X470 and it is recognized by AURA.

Xercium
Level 7
Hi, will A-RGB get more features? Like right now we can't do more then the regular RGB stuff.. Only the rainbow effect makes use of this.. :S