cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
540 Views
634 REPLIES 634

LiveOrDie wrote:
What version did you use because doesn't seem to work for mine, I ended up downloading V 1.05.18 of AURA before the UI update it was the 1st release for my board and seems to have no issues running as long as i can change the colors i don't give a rats ass.


The only version that worked for me was AURA 1.06.17.
All the hindquarters were in trouble.

Beto556 wrote:
The only version that worked for me was AURA 1.06.17.
All the hindquarters were in trouble.


Yeah that version like all the others just craps out for me trying to start, using 1.5.18 seems to work with no issues.

78820

My current solution to keep the motherboard + graphic card running in Aura is the following:

1. Deinstall everything related to Aura on the OS (CCleaner registry scan and removal + software via app settings windows)
2. Reboot
3. Install Lighting_Control_1.07.35
4. Reboot
5. Go to Lighting_Control_1.07.35\LightingService\aac and deinstall AacVGASetup.exe via the setup
6. Go to Lighting_Control_1.06.95\LightingService\aac and reinstall AacVGASetup.exe via the setup
7. The motherboard and graphic card are available in Aura.
8. Avoid any reboot because for now the system is running.

9. Probably skip ASUS in the next hardware refresh as they don't maintain their software.

78833

Edit:
Did a reboot and everything is gone. Settings are default, graphic card is missing. Great piece of software.

78875

Hobbinho wrote:
My current solution to keep the motherboard + graphic card running in Aura is the following:

1. Deinstall everything related to Aura on the OS (CCleaner registry scan and removal + software via app settings windows)
2. Reboot
3. Install Lighting_Control_1.07.35
4. Reboot
5. Go to Lighting_Control_1.07.35\LightingService\aac and deinstall AacVGASetup.exe via the setup
6. Go to Lighting_Control_1.06.95\LightingService\aac and reinstall AacVGASetup.exe via the setup
7. The motherboard and graphic card are available in Aura.
8. Avoid any reboot because for now the system is running.

9. Probably skip ASUS in the next hardware refresh as they don't maintain their software.

78833

Edit:
Did a reboot and everything is gone. Settings are default, graphic card is missing. Great piece of software.

78875


this work for my with kingston hyperx predator rgb
same but with AacKingstonSetup.exe and Lighting_Control_1.07.22.1

AaronMT
Level 7
I give up with this software. Trying the latest beta version on page and it continues to never remember my shutdown settings.

Every single day, I have to start up Aura | Sync at Shutdown | Off.

It works once, next time I wake up my computer it resets to Color Cycle.

Asus please fix this garbage software.

Motherboard: Asus Maximus Code IX

MoKiChU
Level 40

MoKiChU wrote:
Hello everyone,

New version of AURA Sync has just been released :

- AURA Sync - Last version [15/02/2019] :
----Version : 1.07.36
----Download : https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Utility/Aura_1.07.36.zip
----

Thread updated.


Does this fix the Kingston DRAM Component for HyperX Predator RAM?

Eclipt wrote:
Does this fix the Kingston DRAM Component for HyperX Predator RAM?


No, this version unfortunately does not fix the Hyperx Predator RGB. 😞

cayde wrote:
No, this version unfortunately does not fix the Hyperx Predator RGB. 😞


you can try this

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?108323-AURA-feat-PREDATOR-RGB-Possible-fix