cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
634 REPLIES 634

dave4712
Level 7
My ROG-STRIX-Z370-F suddenly stopped his RGB light 😕
The other RGB fans + one strip still work fine....

Made no important changes on my system last days...

Got the latest Bios,latest Aura....tried to deinstall Aura and take some older version, without success....

My dealer would check it , but thats not a really good option without temporary replacement mb ....

Someone maybe any hints ?

cah4e3
Level 7
here are few questions...
if you are willing to see "Z270-ETC" on AURA sync - YOU WONT SEE IT!
all this app can do, it can find comtable MB (screenshot of my sys. bellow):

force256
Level 7
If you have a problem with a new version, then I have found a temporary solution, maybe this will help someone. When I upgraded from version 1.06.17 to newer 1.07.35, the aura LED on my Z370F stopped working, except my video card. What I just did not do was to fix this bug: I updated the BIOS, did a complete deletion including using AuraCleaner and deleting data from the registry, but it was all for nothing. After many attempts and experiments, only the installation of the older version 1.04.26 or 1.05.22, helped to temporarily revive my LED when the PC starts, but the LED goes out again when the OS is loaded. After that, I deleted the old version and the LED started working again without the application. Then I decided to install the current version again and the LED is working again. But how long the aura will again work without problems is another question.

Gofran
Level 8
Mine gpu is nor detected i can only use the aura gpu version to change color but aura syn can not detected please help

Hi all,
Windows 10 x64 PRO
ASUS Z390-E
ASUS GTX1070Ti
ASUS XG35VQ

BIOS :0602

----------
ASUS AURA Stopped working Error

Faulting application name: LightingService.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5c2ed438
Faulting module name: LightingService.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5c2ed438
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00012404
Faulting process id: 0x1088
Faulting application start time: 0x01d4bbb05a527f0a
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\LightingService\LightingService.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\LightingService\LightingService.exe
Report Id: cdcc28a8-06cb-4557-9e3e-72299eee2955
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Tried to reinstall it many times, used CCleaner and Asus Aura cleaner tool. not help

Help me please what to do ?

If you guys have problems with Aura not recognizing Predator RAMS I wrote a fix for the 1.07.35 version

rogerlancien wrote:
If you guys have problems with Aura not recognizing Predator RAMS I wrote a fix for the 1.07.35 version

Can you link the fix? - sorry did find it.

Do you have a liable download source for 1.07.22 ?

rbozoki15 wrote:
Can you link the fix? - sorry did find it.

Do you have a liable download source for 1.07.22 ?

I uploaded the most recent setup files to my Google Drive.
Virus checked and nothing altered but feel free to scan the files via online scanner.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11WA9pqhPv6B0jF3DKEPeWzwlog3Hdakm?usp=sharing

Beto556
Level 9
After waiting for some version to work (after 1.06.17), I took advantage of a clean installation of Windows 10 and installed the software GSkill Trident Z Royal, although my memories are only Trident Z RGB.
I do not care about the motherboard lighting, video card, etc.
GSkill software is much better !!!! 4 profiles, immense customization and the best, WORKS PERFECTLY.
( https://www.gskill.com/en/download/view/trident-z-royal-lighting-control )

Beto556 wrote:
After waiting for some version to work (after 1.06.17), I took advantage of a clean installation of Windows 10 and installed the software GSkill Trident Z Royal, although my memories are only Trident Z RGB.
I do not care about the motherboard lighting, video card, etc.
GSkill software is much better !!!! 4 profiles, immense customization and the best, WORKS PERFECTLY.
( https://www.gskill.com/en/download/view/trident-z-royal-lighting-control )

What version did you use because doesn't seem to work for mine, I ended up downloading V 1.05.18 of AURA before the UI update it was the 1st release for my board and seems to have no issues running as long as i can change the colors i don't give a rats ass.