cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
634 REPLIES 634

katlani
Level 9
yes i was wondering about that, it had a beta label at first and then it was gone even when users are still complaining about the release having problems.. not sure how it became stable when its still problematic.

Thanks for your explanation.

Wow....days of fretting over this and pouring over more websites I could ever imagine having to do, I spotted TODAY'S (11/14/18) update on the first page of this thread and decided to give it another shot. First, I went by the instructions and loaded 1.07.22.1. No dice. Trying to find the darn AuraCleaner file took forever until obviously they fixed the link in the first posting here. Then I decided to try 1.06.17 and it worked- at least for now. I loaded, unloaded, and reloaded 1.07.22 & .1 a billion times, along with turning off the BIOS settings a 1/2 billion times. :cool: My problem was that the Maximus IX Formula MB (1301 BIOS) wasn't showing up in Aura, but when I shut down the system, the MB LEDs would light. But the second I started up my system, they went away. My EVGA GTX1080ti FTW3 LEDs always worked, though, as well as two strips of LEDs I had from before. I had even reloaded an earlier Reflect Image from beginning to use Aura, thinking it might have been some of the reg cleaning.

So, I'm a happy Camper now, especially with my new GTX1080, which in the midst of all of this I was installing. :eek:

Sean

My joy lasted a few hours, until I had to make a minor adjustment in regedit, then I lost AURA on my M9F. Fortunately, I am well-versed in how to uninstall and reinstall, and I had it back. With 1.06.17, it doesn't install the Gamers or Patriot entries, so that shortens up the process. I think the real key here is the AuraCleaner, as well as Ccleaner. I would think that Asus could incorporate these into their upgrades so it could be a one-step process!! Still no luck with the 1.07.22 or 1.07.22.1 files, so in my case I've deleted those from my options.

I hope this is appropriate here.

With my maximus XI code board, the ROG eye (PCH), the reflective lines do RGB does not light up. The lines on the I/O does not light either. Aura syncs software does not turn these on while in Windows.

What works when Windows is running are the LED from the onboard reset and power buttons, Republic of gamers logo. However, ROG Eye (PCH) and I/O,board does not light up.

All lines, Republic of Gamers logo, Rog eye I/O lines only worked when the PC is off. It rainbow color cycles. Based on this, this should be working while the PC is on.

digitalizeur
Level 9
Come on ASUS, do something, please.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?p=985040#post985040

I would like that the Corsair Utility Engine would control the RGB of the ROG Strix Z370-F and the ROG Strix GTX1080Ti OC. No, no, no, you won't work more on the GTX2080Ti and forget about the older cards.

I don't even see where is the difficulty?

Psycrow
Level 11
DO this program still use alor of cpu with the lightingservice.exe using 10 % cpu constant when you use RGB mode rather than static ?

Psycrow wrote:
DO this program still use alor of cpu with the lightingservice.exe using 10 % cpu constant when you use RGB mode rather than static ?

Version 1.06.17 is using from 1% to 2% of CPU time at idle with a rainbow (dynamic) mode on my 8700k CPU
Dargus Maximus
~Explorer ~Engineer ~Guide
My Youtube channel - PC modding, streaming, gaming

staszenko
Level 7
for me in all version is using almost 8-10% cpu so kinda crap and in Version : 1.06.17 i dont have control over add header...

staszenko wrote:
for me in all version is using almost 8-10% cpu so kinda crap and in Version : 1.06.17 i dont have control over add header...

whats your CPU?

2% of a 8 core 16 thread CPU will be different than 2% of say 4 core 4 thread CPU clocked at 1000Mhz less...
Dargus Maximus
~Explorer ~Engineer ~Guide
My Youtube channel - PC modding, streaming, gaming