Did you mean: 
634 REPLIES 634

Hello all i got 2 problems.

No.1
If i connect:
Tridend Z RGB Ram
GPU 1080 Asus Strix
and motherboard Asus Strix 299x e-gaming
Then AURA Sync is perfect. But if I add BitFenix Alchemy 3.0 Addressable RGB LED Strip then the RAM STOP working. And i cant control them at all (crash)
All other stuff work corect only the RAM fail.

No.2
I got also THERMALTAKE RIING PLUS 6 FANS and they never show in AURA software at all

Windows 10 Pro
i7 7740x
New AURA software on Old same problem

Please help 🙂

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Have you tried power cycling? (shutdown and unplug PC at the wall)
Which motherboard do you have?

I have tried this yes and it has not helped, I have had 2 mobo, one M8 formula and currently a M9 formula (next board will ne MSI )
I have tried everything I have seen in this forum to get aura working correctly but I have never had any luck for more than 2 or 3 days before it fails to do what it is was instructed.

Ashwind wrote:
I have had my MB that has RGB lighting for 18 months now, I have always kept the aura software upto date and my pc is always kept tidy no bloatware ect just the software that I use.
In the 18 months I been usiing aura it has actually worked correctly for maybe 3 weeks overall, at the moment it is working the best it ever has but every time I reboot my pc the rgb lighting on my 1080ti resets to the factory default colour and strobes (not what it is set to)
I find this very poor for a premium product and really not acceptable, I dont use the AI suite software as I find this to be as buggy and useless as aura.
If this happened in many other industries the manufacturer would be held responsible for not supplying the product that was advertised.

ASUS get you **** together with your software it sucks ass big time

Which motherboard do you have, and are you on the latest BIOS version?

sdmf74
Level 11
The most recent version of Aura is unstable and not recommended yet it has been 6 months since asus has released a new version. Asus did you just give up on Aura all together, are you no longer supporting Aura and the many products you sell along side it?
ASUS Maximus 13 Hero, Intel I9 11900k, EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA

jjxakergm
Level 7
Lighting Control 1.06.95
Asus! Yo Mama! first you need to test the utilities, and then already upload to the official site!!!
Works crookedly, the memory G.SKILL RGB does not see at all. and spelling mistakes in translation into Russian made! I'm ashamed of Asus...

katlani
Level 9
Now that version 1.06.95 has been released, not on my PRIME Z370-A page yet but will probably be sooner or later, is there any recommended installation guide for this? Can i just install and it will update previous version without a problem, or do i need to uninstall the previous one?

Thanks.

AmxdPt
Level 7
It is not installing the aura sync lighting service anymore ...

At least I don't see it running...

The app just crashes whenever I try to start it

AmxdPt wrote:
It is not installing the aura sync lighting service anymore ...

At least I don't see it running...

The app just crashes whenever I try to start it

Perhaps we should uninstall the previous version then, or you have already done so?

rick66
Level 7
Uninstalled previous version, used aura cleaner, rebooted, removed any aura software from registry, installed 1.065.95, rebooted, app just crashes... 7 K dream rig with 9 rgb fans and this software is again useless.... Someone in Taiwan needs to seriously look at the software team, Fix Ai Suite.. Fix Aura.. We as paying customers demand a working completed software to compliment the hardware, and before i get the it must be your computer yaddah yaddah, its not!!!... it`s brand new, every other software i use works great 100% except Asus!!Wow.. nice work.!!

rick66 wrote:
Someone in Taiwan needs to seriously look at the software team, Fix Ai Suite.. Fix Aura.. We as paying customers demand a working completed software to compliment the hardware, and before i get the it must be your computer yaddah yaddah, its not!!!... it`s brand new, every other software i use works great 100% except Asus!!Wow.. nice work.!!

^ ^ Exactly this, I think this is how a lot of your top end mobo buyer feel after the farce of your software