Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
634 REPLIES 634

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

You can calibrate that on AURA Sync : Settings > RGB headers > Calibration

you cant calibrate addressable led strips, or atleast not on mine you cant

I followed your procedure to the letter but after the restart, it still appears. I had to go in manually and delete a couple of folders that were still there.
Now nothing appears even after running CCleaner and doing the registry but when I go to install as Admin, it asks if I want to completely uninstall, then it goes through the process and uninstalls nothing and restarts.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

Can you try perform a cleanup with AURA Cleaner : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xa-rFSnbTb-DojqaEhIZW9K-u-xcOytN

I sorted the problem out.

If I play a game like World of Warships, the colour and effects work for the Mobo and Strip; however, the mouse and the GPU change colour and lose their effect.
After the game I turn AURA on and OFF the GPU reverts, but the mouse will not reset unless I reset the PC. My mouse is an ROG Pugio with up to date firmware.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

Can you try perform a cleanup with AURA Cleaner : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xa-rFSnbTb-DojqaEhIZW9K-u-xcOytN

MoKiChU
Google says File Unavailable for AURA Cleaner.

i have been trying to update Aura in Windows 10, but i cannot Install or Uninstall .. no matter what i do i get this error.. An Installation support file could not be installed, Catastrophic Failure ! .. Motherboard is Asus X370 Pro

Hello everyone I've just purchased gl503ge and i'm getting low fps when plugged out and games stuttering. tried disabling GeForce battery boost and enabling it and keeping the fps 60, but no significant boost in fps. I want to set turbo gear setting to extreme in rog gaming center when plugged out.

Help appreciated

So I just installed my motherboard ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO and I cant seem to get the RGB on the motherboard to lite up, I did check the bios the Aura mode is on, I downloaded the latest Aura version and installed it, clicked static, rainbow etc but still no lights coming from the motherboard. am I missing something?

The postcode does light up and the led under it when I am booting, there is a blinking orange light in the bottom corner of the motherboard

also just a side note, my psu only has 1x8pin for the cpu and not the additional 8+4pin would that maybe cause the rgb not to work?
I did read online that having only the 8pin power is still fine for ryzen.

config :
Ryzen 7 1700x, ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO, 2x8gb g.skill ripjaws v, GTX 1080 aorus, cooler master g750m psu

Tbolt214th
Level 7
I cannot install any updates since the last 2 updates came out. it errors out right after clicking asussetup.exe or setup.exe. Also as admin, no joy.

Msg: An installation support file could not be loaded, Critical Error

Aura shutdown settings are still not saving on Maximus IX Hero. They will save for one Boot cycle, then after that they go right back to static red.