cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted

MoKiChU
Level 40
597 Views
370 REPLIES 370

Oh thanks a lot
What's the best way to flash it
Internet option? USB option?

Fedec96
Level 8
Been using 0802 on XI Code since the release - no problems so far.

Fedec96 wrote:
Been using 0802 on XI Code since the release - no problems so far.


Ok ... let me try these.
Learn, Play Enjoy! We help and collaborate, NOT complain!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
MoKiChU wrote:
Hi everyone,
ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE : https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1151/ROG_MAXIMUS_XI_CODE/ROG-MAXIMUS-XI-CODE-ASUS-0703.zip


Just install Bios 0703 bios on the Code XI. Testing and check how that do. Using XMP1 with multicore enhancemt AUTO (ASUS opt core ratio) On extreme tweaker Setup parameter 156 P0 5.0mhz, P1 4700mhz. My memories are 3600mhz bdie and check how that does before testing other funtions like AI, did nice on 0608 5.0 and 5.1 stable. well sort off. and manual 5.0 later. I do know that there some issues but i am ok. I am not a overclocker and less as a pro.
Learn, Play Enjoy! We help and collaborate, NOT complain!

MoKiChU
Level 40

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi everyone,

New BIOS 0805 [01/02/2019] for ROG Maximus XI Apex/Code/Extreme/Formula/Gene/Hero/Hero (Wi-Fi) has just been released :


ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE : https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1151/ROG_MAXIMUS_XI_CODE/ROG-MAXIMUS-XI-CODE-ASUS-0805.zip


Thread updated.


Let me try it! Any idea the what the ME FW do change on what we have?
Learn, Play Enjoy! We help and collaborate, NOT complain!

CorePrime
Level 7
I have installed BIOS 0805 on Hero XI wifi using der8auer settings. Now testing with Cinebench my temps have increased from 58C to 77C.

i9 9900k
asus hero xi wifi
32 gb corsair veng pro rgb

Hello everyone! as a result of a BIOS update of my Maximus XI HERO via the Asus EZ Flash 3 (procedure via the internet), within the UEFI, my system will no longer start. The error message number 71 (PCH DXE SMM initialization is started) appears on the motherboard screen. After receiving a new motherboard from the supplier, who had advised me to replace it, I again found the aforementioned error 71.
Does anyone know how to help me?*
Is it possible that it compromised the cpu?*
Thanks a lot.

BorderJack wrote:
Hello everyone! as a result of a BIOS update of my Maximus XI HERO via the Asus EZ Flash 3 (procedure via the internet), within the UEFI, my system will no longer start. The error message number 71 (PCH DXE SMM initialization is started) appears on the motherboard screen. After receiving a new motherboard from the supplier, who had advised me to replace it, I again found the aforementioned error 71.
Does anyone know how to help me?*
Is it possible that it compromised the cpu?*
Thanks a lot.

Bios flash may have been corrupted.....try reflashing bios via USB.
Asus ROG Maximus XI EXTREME
Intel i7 9900K OC'D @ 5.2 GHZ @ 1.345V (1.296V LOAD) LLC 6 PRIME 95 STABLE 8 HRS
XSPC RX360 Rad (6)Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RPM Fans In Push/Pull @ 1500 RPMS
Swiftech Drive II / Swiftech MCP35X Pump
Enermax Platimax 1200 Watt Power Supply
32GB G.Skill F4-3866C18Q-32GTZR 3866 MHZ CL18 1.35V (OC 4266MHZ 17-18-18-41-2T @1.45V)
MSI GTX 1070 SEA HAWK EK X SLI WITH ASUS HB RGB
(5)Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB In Raid 0
(2) WD 1TB Black Edition
Corsair 900 D

Phillyflyer wrote:
Bios flash may have been corrupted.....try reflashing bios via USB.


Hello and thank you for your help!
The first thing I did on the "old" motherboard was the bios flash via usb, but the problem was not solved.*Then I contacted the seller who advised me to return the motherboard if the reflash doesn't work. *
Now I have a new motherboard but the problem persists. Do you think I need to flash a new bios on this too?*