Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted

MoKiChU
Level 40
141 REPLIES 141

MoKiChU wrote:
Hello everyone,

New version of Realtek HD Audio Drivers (HDA - FF00 & FF03/Nahimic) has just been released :

- Realtek HD Audio Drivers (HDA - FF00) - Last version [19/02/2019] :
----Drivers : 6.0.1.8639 WHQL
----Download : https://mega.nz/#!UR0ymIjA!w7Vo4dbgQ5zufwv-C100Brc2Y3fc1iiJf88KgFefIR0

- Realtek HD Audio Drivers (HDA - FF03/Nahimic) - Last version [19/02/2019] :
----Drivers : 6.0.1.8639 WHQL
----Download : https://mega.nz/#!hF0mwaIA!2v7AuJChmxdi5Vfx3D6xfRO2hiHGI3coEnxGnJvic-g

Thread updated.

Awesome! 

Travisel
Level 7
Keep up the great work!

What is different between these drivers and the ones listed under AUDIO on the ROG site?

I really hope this fixes the SS3 crashing on launch.

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hello, I thought I'd ask this question here as it relates to Realtek drivers.

I'm not very knowledgeable about PC technical jargon and I'm currently trying to configure my audio setup on my Scar II Laptop.
So my question is - what is the significance of the different audio codec numbers, and does it affect which Realtek drivers are compatible?

My laptop's default Realtek driver (as installed automatically by windows) reads like this;
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0294&SUBSYS_10431251&REV1000

I want to remove the default driver and install a different one, except the custom driver relates to ALC892, not ALC294.
I've already had to do a fresh re-install of windows 10 because my previous attempts to "upgrade" the driver resulted in my headphones no longer playing sound, even though the internal speakers continued normally.

So yeah, audio codecs, what's their function?
Thanks.

Hello!

How come some of these drivers do not include the Sonic Suite? - Can I get that somewhere separately?Am I missing something? I like to stay up to date, but also enjoy the Dynamic Equalizer, the Suite has...

Thank you for your response!

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hello dear community AsusRog! I beg you to help me if someone knows.
I have motherboards ROG STRIX H370-F GAMING and PRIME B250M-K.
I beg you, tell me, please, what version of the realtek driver should I use on these motherboards? HDA - FF00 or FF03?
Really looking forward to your reply!

Please forgive me for my bad English, use a translator and ask for forgiveness if I wrote the wrong way ...

Is this a joke!? WTF MoKiChU. You reply to the dude in Post #57, but ignore me altogether. I've been sending PM's to you for over a week and a half, as well as being forced to start an independent thread I feel was wholly unnecessary. Yet even that has 70+ views and not a single reply!? I'd really like to find a way to have meaningful dialogue with someone - anyone who can answer my queries, if that's not you, then direct me towards a site member who can.