Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted

MoKiChU
Level 40
168 REPLIES 168

erixx11
Level 11
- Another childish misdevelopment: In Armoury (today's latest version) when assigning functions to a key, the little window that opens DOES NOT CLOSE WITH "ESC" like any subwindow in Windows software since before 1995....

Eze2kiel
Level 7
I've a problem when starting the PC.
I miss a sign with error referred to LiveUpdateSyncCheck.exe

Current version installed:

Eze2kiel wrote:
I've a problem when starting the PC.
I miss a sign with error referred to LiveUpdateSyncCheck.exe

Current version installed:

None?

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I get some periferials so i can test the armory I will start on monday
Learn, Play Enjoy!

I just updated from within Amory and running 3.00.28
But its not in official download?

MatG wrote:
I just updated from within Amory and running 3.00.28
But its not in official download?

is the server send the .28 version from the app is the offcial. I want to use it but cash is a concern for now. eventually i will get 2 more peripheral to test again the armory.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I try to use the app again. and all products to the box. No way to be use. I get 2 armory products over the last week to make a video, and was a mess. no video was made to asus. I will install 1903 and try again since i cant with current 1809.

I get the products to change the unusable logis. and i send those back. i will get today products without any app to use.

i will try again later and check back
Learn, Play Enjoy!

alibazlamit
Level 8
REPORTING ISSUE,
The sonic studio section in ROG armoury v 3.00.28 seems to not apply Audio changes. No matter what i change from profiles to equalizer settings everything seems to not have any effect at all. I have a strix fusion 500 any body has an idea what could be happening?

Update:
After uninstall/install it seems to be working for in games not in browser, and after one restart it seems like it is not working anywhere anymore.

Another Update:
The software is acting weird, for example now its working on discord but not in game while playing. Any help anyone?

alibazlamit
Level 8
Honestly this experience is horrible, i cant believe one pay **** load of money to Asus to get ****ty product support. I spent the last two days restarting reinstalling everything and the settings still the same. the ****ing sonic studio in ROG armory works selectively