cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
929 REPLIES 929

Heyo i have the same problem with this 8827 one as with the 8821. Im loosing sound output for my 2.1 system. When i click on the testtone in the windows audio controlpanel it says Yellow trianglee dialogue. Failed to play test tone. [OK] option. Falling back to 8816 again 😞

Hi sorry but no:
AUDIO_Realtek_UAD_ASUS_ROG_SS3_v6.0.8816.1.7z

You provided a link in this thread on 15/10/2019:
https://mega.nz/#!oclnWCZB!usMFpFGVL9lZHWKof7wQ7DoRXl2TpCS3C5meJPrtrpg

But the download is removed.

Or am i using wrong driver on my z390-F gaming? This one works for me. Oor am i in the HDA thread? Im confused now. Very curious. Nowwwww i understand why you wrote me the PM and was asking foor. I only looked at the numbers and not if theres HDA or UAD.

Just to rule this out. First off -- sorry for me not reading your PM properly looking for this specific difference.

I am definitively running the "UAD".
If the UAD is false for my board that works for me currently please let me know. I might really not have understood it properly which driver to choose.

revealed wrote:

Hi sorry but no:
AUDIO_Realtek_UAD_ASUS_ROG_SS3_v6.0.8816.1.7z

You provided a link in this thread on 15/10/2019:
https://mega.nz/#!oclnWCZB!usMFpFGVL9lZHWKof7wQ7DoRXl2TpCS3C5meJPrtrpg

But the download is removed.

Or am i using wrong driver on my z390-F gaming? This one works for me. Oor am i in the HDA thread? Im confused now. Very curious. Nowwwww i understand why you wrote me the PM and was asking foor. I only looked at the numbers and not if theres HDA or UAD.

Just to rule this out. First off -- sorry for me not reading your PM properly looking for this specific difference.

I am definitively running the "UAD".
If the UAD is false for my board that works for me currently please let me know. I might really not have understood it properly which driver to choose.

the uad works fine on any z390 gaming mobo
just make sure that if you have used hda version
that you then must compleetly remove it see top post for instructions

Hey thx.

I went ahead and combined the instructions with the use of DDU Display Driver Uninstaller function to clean the Realtek drivers (some maybe know this). Additionally checked with driver store explorer. Followed instructions to clean realtek console, sonic studio and radar. Additionally i removed armoury crate since i prefer AURA.

Then i went and installed the originatin provided on ASUS download page (Audio_Realtek_UWD_SONICSTUDIO_III_TP_W10_64_VER6018666.zip) to get back:
- Sonic Radar
- Realtek Audio console
- Sonic Studio

The automated installation routine would only let me install:
- Realtek Audio console
- Sonic Radar

So i had to move to the extraced folder:
Audio_Realtek_UWD_SONICSTUDIO_III_TP_W10_64_VER6018666\UWP\SonicStudio3_UWP_3.14.4.0
I ran this:
9e89bdc72b79487f9e5a705402f25ce7.appxbundle
Which installed the Sonic Studio then.

Then i opened the Windows Store App and let it update the 3 utilities.

After a reboot then i noticed im having the WINDOWS default driver again. <--- I do not understand this but ok.

Then at this point now i went ahead and used the thankfully provided and just to underline it again highly appereciated "AUDIO_Realtek_UAD_ASUS_ROG_SS3_v6.0.8827.1":

And now it works finally.

Why are the official drivers from the download page such a mess?

I have not used the HDA version. They have same numbers in name but theres a difference in "HDA and UDA" in the filename. Also content of the 7z and filesize is different. If you want i can provide you a copy of it. The download has been removed as i stated before. But i want to thank you again for your advice. It has been another troublesome procedure. But it works again.

Btw. Do you happen to know this:
After a first clean install of this driver the 2.1 Audio of the backpanel works.
Then i enable "stereo-mix" with my logitech USB headset.
At this point the 2.1 Audio connected to the backpanel looses functionality upon reboot.
Then both work after the mentioned reboot.

Shouldnt it work without a prior reboot? And why is it that i have to proceed with such a like 1 - 2 hour procedure just to get the Audio to work in a do not touch it again state - everytime?

revealed wrote:
Hey thx.

I went ahead and combined the instructions with the use of DDU Display Driver Uninstaller function to clean the Realtek drivers (some maybe know this). Additionally checked with driver store explorer. Followed instructions to clean realtek console, sonic studio and radar. Additionally i removed armoury crate since i prefer AURA.

Then i went and installed the originatin provided on ASUS download page (Audio_Realtek_UWD_SONICSTUDIO_III_TP_W10_64_VER6018666.zip) to get back:
- Sonic Radar
- Realtek Audio console
- Sonic Studio

The automated installation routine would only let me install:
- Realtek Audio console
- Sonic Radar

So i had to move to the extraced folder:
Audio_Realtek_UWD_SONICSTUDIO_III_TP_W10_64_VER6018666\UWP\SonicStudio3_UWP_3.14.4.0
I ran this:
9e89bdc72b79487f9e5a705402f25ce7.appxbundle
Which installed the Sonic Studio then.

Then i opened the Windows Store App and let it update the 3 utilities.

After a reboot then i noticed im having the WINDOWS default driver again. <--- I do not understand this but ok.

Then at this point now i went ahead and used the thankfully provided and just to underline it again highly appereciated "AUDIO_Realtek_UAD_ASUS_ROG_SS3_v6.0.8827.1":

And now it works finally.

Why are the official drivers from the download page such a mess?

I have not used the HDA version. They have same numbers in name but theres a difference in "HDA and UDA" in the filename. Also content of the 7z and filesize is different. If you want i can provide you a copy of it. The download has been removed as i stated before. But i want to thank you again for your advice. It has been another troublesome procedure. But it works again.

Btw. Do you happen to know this:
After a first clean install of this driver the 2.1 Audio of the backpanel works.
Then i enable "stereo-mix" with my logitech USB headset.
At this point the 2.1 Audio connected to the backpanel looses functionality upon reboot.
Then both work after the mentioned reboot.

Shouldnt it work without a prior reboot? And why is it that i have to proceed with such a like 1 - 2 hour procedure just to get the Audio to work in a do not touch it again state - everytime?

Where can I get this mentioned Driver to download pls? Or all the other UAD's?

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
so far so good. I see that, they remove on the audio control the speaker power selector. is ok. much better. i have to test other functions, later on the weekend. But much better.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Spagettifritz
Level 7
The following is not related to a specific driver version:

The "NahimicService" service sometimes freezes and stops responding.
Forcing a restart does not work.
The error occurs mainly after several wake ups from hibernate.

Hello eveyone, i have GL503GE and with the latest windows update, my realtek hd audio apparently got an update as i initially checked from devices manager. Unfortunately, the "speakers out" option form the "Which device did you plug in" pop up has lost. I tried reinstall with the Realtek HD Audio CFL v6018485 and the speakers out option was returned. I have two questions. Is there any way to set up my logitech speakers to be used as speakers instead of select the "headphone" option? and what does the CFL stand for?

raju2529
Level 7
i have installed this realtek hd audio driver v6.0.8827.1 on Asus Vivobook 15 R542UQ-Dm153with Bios X542UQ.309.
i downloaded from

https://necacom.net/index.php/realtek/hda/12186-realtek-high-definition-audio-hda-version-6-0-8827-1...
Intel i5 7200U_ Nvidia 940MX _Windows_11_Enterprise_64bit_22H2_buildno_22621.754

MoKiChU
Level 40