cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
929 REPLIES 929

Hello! First of all thanks for all the help everyone in this thread does!

Second, where could I possibly find the 8/13 driver (6.0.8777.1 WHQL) that was previously posted? The latest 8/27 driver introduced huge issues with audio & video being out of sync but it seems the 6.0.8777.1 WHQL driver got taken down.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

xenogear74 wrote:
Hello! First of all thanks for all the help everyone in this thread does!

Second, where could I possibly find the 8/13 driver (6.0.8777.1 WHQL) that was previously posted? The latest 8/27 driver introduced huge issues with audio & video being out of sync but it seems the 6.0.8777.1 WHQL driver got taken down.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have all the previous versions for "Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3"

Is that what you're after? What motherboard do you have?

Correct sir! I have a maximus xi code.

xenogear74 wrote:
Correct sir! I have a maximus xi code.

Here you go https://www.dropbox.com/s/ms0m03b57p9dejv/AUDIO_Realtek_UAD_ASUS_ROG_SS3_v6.0.8777.1.7z?dl=0

Thank you so much!! Have you ever seen "out of sync" happening before?

dfaovred wrote:
Here you go https://www.dropbox.com/s/ms0m03b57p9dejv/AUDIO_Realtek_UAD_ASUS_ROG_SS3_v6.0.8777.1.7z?dl=0

Hopefully someone here can help me, I upgraded my Windows 10 from 1803 to 1903 a few days ago, prior to the update everything was working fine as far as my Realtek audio, I managed everything through the Realtek Audio Controller app.

After the update though no matter what I do with the drivers I can't get the EQ to work through the controller app, I have completely wiped the drivers with the tools and steps provided in this thread, I have downloaded the PRIME drivers linked in this thread (6.0.8791.1 WHQL), I've tried reinstalling the controller app but I always get the same result... changing the EQ settings do NOTHING, and I need to tweak the EQ in order to get my speakers to sound right. The only setting that seems to work is left/right balance and the gain for the speakers.

Has someone experienced this or know how to fix this? I have the ASUS Prime Z370-A II mobo and no matter what I do I always get no EQ changes to go through and alter the sound, the only think that gets the EQ to work is installing a really old drier pre UAD but unfortunately there is no option to up the gain on those drivers.

Help please.

Fix Windows 10 Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Issue
STEP 1 Verify it's a driver problem. To verify if your PC sound problem caused by driver issue, you need to check for the driver situation in Device Manager: ...
STEP 2 Update your audio drivers. There are three ways you can update your sound drivers:

I'm sort of confused. Which drivers do I install for the Crosshair VI hero?

Thanks!

I really appereciate your effort providing this!

z390-F gaming:

I have a logitech USB headset and a logitech 2.1 soundsystem. I use stereomix. And i have issues with the latest to assign the channels. My 2.1 speakers end up without sound. I downgraded to: 6.0.8816.1 again.

Anyway thank you once more, because without this driver my sonic studio would not work. I had big issues getting it working again. But these drivers solved it. Please keep on the good work.

Thx a lot!

PS.: With the latest, i forgot to note it down or make a screenshot or something but when i go to the detailed audio settings of windows 10 it says something like services not reachable.
PPS.: Oh and sorry for the late edit, but would you recommend enabling enabling MSI-x mode for the Audio?

Crayraven wrote:
I'm sort of confused. Which drivers do I install for the Crosshair VI hero?

Thanks!

You need these ones > Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3)