Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
929 REPLIES 929

olimpiubogatean wrote:
The best audio driver so far!

i will try these out im still on the " punchy" 87.51

update *

87.73.1 UAD
this driver is wow ! Specialy on the Mids and highs are clean and loud bass is still good .
Performance Amp Level
5.1 Seround
Default Eq
Except + 4 to 8 KHZ Keepers for sure This is on the Old all mighty Logitech Z-5300 From way back then
Rig # 1 - 14900K SP-115 | 87 MC @ 6.0 GHZ | 5.1 R | 4.5 E | DDR5 48GB @ 8,400 c36 | Strix RTX 4090 | XG27AQN 1440P 27" 360 Hz G-Sync ULMB 2

Rig # 2 - 13900KS-SP-120 | 80 MC @ 5.8 GHZ | 5.0 R | 4.5 E | DDR4 32GB @ 4,300 c15 | Strix RTX 3080 | Aoc 1080P 25" 240 Hz G-Sync

Hi;
i have ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING
I want to Ask What the Difference between (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 ) VS (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS)
and What i download
THx

1mluer
Level 11
I have to agree the new RTK driver for my Apex XI runs very well and good sound quality with out clipping.
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!

Can somebody clarify which driver package is suitable for the ROG Strix X570-E Gaming?

It's advertised as having DTS and virtual mixer and the manual says so as well. On the specs page it isn't mentioned though and the included driver only offers the basic studio link+radar.

I tried the DTS package and it worked just fine. What gives?

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

You need this one for your motherboard : Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS).

Indeed, ASUS made a mistake in the specs of your motherboard (they forgot DTS Sound Unbound).

Thanks.
And that's not the only mistake on the spec sheet. There's also a mixup with the m.2 support.
Both making it look worse than it is.

They're really trying to undersell this board.

Kien18
Level 7
i want to ask what sound driver should i download ? because i guess the driver from the asus support page is old . and the new x570 crosshair viii hero got the exact same sound card on board with the vii hero . ( i downloaded the new realtek driver from viii hero support page there is a realtek audio console and look so different from the previous vii hero version . but there is no more windows icon tray over there need help ! i dont know so much about audio but i like good sound ! much appreciated

Kien18 wrote:
i want to ask what sound driver should i download ? because i guess the driver from the asus support page is old . and the new x570 crosshair viii hero got the exact same sound card on board with the vii hero . ( i downloaded the new realtek driver from viii hero support page there is a realtek audio console and look so different from the previous vii hero version . but there is no more windows icon tray over there need help ! i dont know so much about audio but i like good sound ! much appreciated

Either of these as your motherboard does not have DTS.

- Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3) - Latest version [13/08/2019] : ( NO TRAY ICON )

----Drivers : 6.0.8777.1 WHQL
----SS3 Extension Driver : 1.2.5.59003 WHQL
----NH3/SS3 APO SoftwareComponent Driver : 1.4.2.0 WHQL
----Download : https://mega.nz/#!dBswwCKK!rYpYay9104AOl2N6nU1hGL8r-CSdm474LNlL7Qilk1c

or

- Realtek HD Audio Drivers (HDA - ASUS ROG SSx) - Latest version [02/07/2019] : ( WITH TRAY ICON )
----Drivers : 6.0.8746.1 WHQL
----Download : https://mega.nz/#!dYcgGYiS!ezB3z8CE_VuadGhNoR78_dtMHiRIiW03ut_Ju9PPi2U

Do not have both installed at the same time.

Hi., can you tell me, which driver should I choose for my Z270-E
Thanks

Just an FYI for anyone using these drivers.

The Nahimic service that gets installed with Sonic Studio is nothing but trouble.

I don't know what and how it does but it manages to create way too many seemingly random problems including but not limited to:

• Desynchronized audio in html5 video and even occasional crashes
  • Crashing Davinci Resolve in Dual Screen mode
  • Crashing Adobe Premiere's Mercury Transmit engine

After spending 2 weeks troubleshooting, at this point I'm treating Sonic Studio as malware basically.

Stejo wrote:
Just an FYI for anyone using these drivers.

The Nahimic service that gets installed with Sonic Studio is nothing but trouble.

I don't know what and how it does but it manages to create way too many seemingly random problems including but not limited to:

• Desynchronized audio in html5 video and even occasional crashes
  • Crashing Davinci Resolve in Dual Screen mode
  • Crashing Adobe Premiere's Mercury Transmit engine

After spending 2 weeks troubleshooting, at this point I'm treating Sonic Studio as malware basically.

Using asus x hero z370 on windows 10 1809 as 1903 is garbage no exclusive full screen and more un wanted services

Anyways back on topic

Win 10 1808 here

I switched to realtek "UAD" from "HDA" and with down loading realtek panel and sonic suit from Microsoft store all works fine except sonic studio some games dont launch and do not like it.

I found a solution and over all better experience

UAD. Drivers with out sonic studio is better since we can save our eq profiles in realtek panel wyland we can not do that in sonic suit anways .

UAD drivers no sonic suit is better then HDA imo.
Rig # 1 - 14900K SP-115 | 87 MC @ 6.0 GHZ | 5.1 R | 4.5 E | DDR5 48GB @ 8,400 c36 | Strix RTX 4090 | XG27AQN 1440P 27" 360 Hz G-Sync ULMB 2

Rig # 2 - 13900KS-SP-120 | 80 MC @ 5.8 GHZ | 5.0 R | 4.5 E | DDR4 32GB @ 4,300 c15 | Strix RTX 3080 | Aoc 1080P 25" 240 Hz G-Sync