cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
929 REPLIES 929

MoKiChU wrote:
Yes, you can install these drivers, use FIRST INSTALL/CLEAN INSTALL tutorial (without doing what is in red 1)/2)/3)/4))

it’s a clean install of windows 10 1903 anyway so I haven’t installed any drivers yet.*

So I can just install these instead of the ones listed on the driver page for my board then install Sonic Suite 3 and Realtek Control Center manually?

Does it matter the drivers listed here are much smaller than the ones on asus’s Website?*

Guys, Sonic Studio 3 is not working right, in Firefox it does not work, the settings reset all the time or do not apply when I mute, the same goes for the PUBG, I can not activate the game mode, or change to any other, does not take effect. Already I did step by step, I have reinstalled but it does not work, I was not with this problem in the version 8721, can someone pass me the link of 8721?

alephyw23 wrote:
Guys, Sonic Studio 3 is not working right, in Firefox it does not work, the settings reset all the time or do not apply when I mute, the same goes for the PUBG, I can not activate the game mode, or change to any other, does not take effect. Already I did step by step, I have reinstalled but it does not work, I was not with this problem in the version 8721, can someone pass me the link of 8721?

Here you go.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/shjtdfzb5rq3j4j/AUDIO_Realtek_UAD_ASUS_ROG_v6.0.8721.1.7z?dl=0

tnks a lot man. 😄

sorry to ask you again,, will this work on my ROG Z270E ..??

MoKiChU wrote:
Not officially compatible, I advise you to stay on HDA, but you can try, use the FIRST INSTALL/CLEAN INSTALL tutorial when you switch from HDA to UAD and recipro.

Thanks for the respond ,, is there anyone had try it on Z270 and success ..??

b12345oft wrote:
Thanks for the respond ,, is there anyone had try it on Z270 and success ..??

Yes it should work fine, your board supports Sonic Studio III which is available on the Windows 10 Store, it will work just fine.

Installed on my Maximus IX Formula, and no problems, that board has the same audio chip as yours...

Scorpion wrote:
Yes it should work fine, your board supports Sonic Studio III which is available on the Windows 10 Store, it will work just fine.

Installed on my Maximus IX Formula, and no problems, that board has the same audio chip as yours...

thanks for the info, I will try it.

I can confirm it work flawlessly on my Z270E motherboard .. Thank you all..

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi everyone,

Some people ask me by PM "Why the new 6.0.8746.1 HDA drivers are released and not the new 6.0.8746.1 UAD drivers ?"

6.0.8746.1 UAD drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG & ASUS PRIME-TUF) will be released on Monday with a new 1.4.1.0 NH3/SS3 APO SoftwareComponent driver for the ROG package.

Thanks for information. ı waiting for next release