cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
929 REPLIES 929

binggoman wrote:
[...]

Hi guys,

had a similar problem with the latest sounddriver and SS3 like binggoman. SS3 got stuck while starting, the Realtek Console was working fine for me.

Lately I had a problem that the Nahimic Service was crashing serveral times per minute and creating a crash dump file, that was blocking my copy functionality (CTRL+C).
The Nahimic process took up 80-100% of the CPU and about 8GB of RAM.

So my question is, if the current drivers posted here are still working for z270 motherboards (I have the ASUS z270e Gaming), since the driver provided on the supportpage is rather old 😕

Ner0xci wrote:
Hi guys,

had a similar problem with the latest sounddriver and SS3 like binggoman. SS3 got stuck while starting, the Realtek Console was working fine for me.

Lately I had a problem that the Nahimic Service was crashing serveral times per minute and creating a crash dump file, that was blocking my copy functionality (CTRL+C).
The Nahimic process took up 80-100% of the CPU and about 8GB of RAM.

So my question is, if the current drivers posted here are still working for z270 motherboards (I have the ASUS z270e Gaming), since the driver provided on the supportpage is rather old 😕

Does nahimic integration work with those boards, is the question. Just install the generic standalone and see what occurs.

There is a new Nahimic version released through windows update.

MoKiChU
Level 40

MoKiChU wrote:
Hello everyone,

New version of Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS Nahimic + SS3 integration) has just been released :

- Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS Nahimic + SS3 integration) - Last version [23/04/2019] :
----Drivers : 6.0.8688.1 WHQL
----SS3 Extension Drivers : 1.2.0.57562 WHQL
----NH3/SS3 APO SoftwareComponent Drivers : 1.3.1.0 WHQL
----Download : https://mega.nz/#!gId2Ca6Q!CK6Ti_F77IqGSWEVvMB5uMiAwrgDjvC9DXHgMmuZnAI

Thread updated.

when is someone gonna let these realtek guys know that having performace instead of performance in their amplify setting since-ever, is so bush. Cmon, a typo of all things.

I keep watching, then i saw last driver had no amplify settings at all (evidently a bug as theyre back now) I assumed it was perhaps adjusted under the hood, or removed.

So its not, and im back to plead that someone higher in the food chain than i, pass it up to realtek's engrish translator please lol.

klepp0906x2 wrote:
when is someone gonna let these realtek guys know that having performace instead of performance in their amplify setting since-ever, is so bush. Cmon, a typo of all things.

I keep watching, then i saw last driver had no amplify settings at all (evidently a bug as theyre back now) I assumed it was perhaps adjusted under the hood, or removed.

So its not, and im back to plead that someone higher in the food chain than i, pass it up to realtek's engrish translator please lol.

Yeah that's been an issue since many versions ago. Not have anything to do with the driver though since UI version is updated separately.

Guitarmageddon888 wrote:
Yeah that's been an issue since many versions ago. Not have anything to do with the driver though since UI version is updated separately.

yea with the rate they kick out drivers, i imagine nobody has time to fix a typo 😛

totally absurd that would get in to the wild like that in the first place, but then not only STAY like that but do so for as LONG as it has. Have they no respect for themselves? Lol.

Maybe it doesnt bug others but holy cow, if my start menu had a mispelled category or something after installing windows id be like... .... flea market copy?

Its one of those things that if you cant get right, what else is screwy?

Perhaps what theyre trying to fix by kicking out a half dozen drivers a month lol.

Maybe the popping audio, the dpc latency, or the nahamic services annihilating apps that utilize qtwebengine since ages back as well.

klepp0906x2 wrote:
yea with the rate they kick out drivers, i imagine nobody has time to fix a typo 😛

totally absurd that would get in to the wild like that in the first place, but then not only STAY like that but do so for as LONG as it has. Have they no respect for themselves? Lol.

Maybe it doesnt bug others but holy cow, if my start menu had a mispelled category or something after installing windows id be like... .... flea market copy?

Its one of those things that if you cant get right, what else is screwy?

Perhaps what theyre trying to fix by kicking out a half dozen drivers a month lol.

Maybe the popping audio, the dpc latency, or the nahamic services annihilating apps that utilize qtwebengine since ages back as well.

yea the pace of sound driver releases has always baffled me. Maybe its just a dude somewhere messing with the baseline EQ and "flat" never really means "flat" haha. Hes never satisfied and releases a new version per week.

MoKiChU
Level 40

MoKiChU wrote:
Hello everyone,

New version of Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS Nahimic + SS3 integration) has just been released :

- Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS Nahimic + SS3 integration) - Last version [24/04/2019] :
----Drivers : 6.0.8691.1 WHQL
----SS3 Extension Drivers : 1.2.0.57562 WHQL
----NH3/SS3 APO SoftwareComponent Drivers : 1.3.1.0 WHQL
----Download : https://mega.nz/#!1IkHFKoa!xrPxVQTovtkyuDhNjx3sSDpybNEG9A_VnjZvTM_nOlQ

Thread updated.

If you want bass sound, this is the perfect driver, just i installed this drive and for me it is the best.

Thanks for the update!