cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
929 REPLIES 929

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Audio start to fail again. BUT!!!!!!!!!! i find the problem. I will prepare a post just in case someone has the same issues. I am using my normal ssd now. and I test all drivers. for now I will test the original codexi drivers and later on i will jump to more up to date ones.

Odd issue. if something appear on the running days. I will post. I roll back to 1809 and so for is holding.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Itzycharles wrote:
Audio start to fail again. BUT!!!!!!!!!! i find the problem. I will prepare a post just in case someone has the same issues. I am using my normal ssd now. and I test all drivers. for now I will test the original codexi drivers and later on i will jump to more up to date ones.

Odd issue. if something appear on the running days. I will post. I roll back to 1809 and so for is holding.

Please share!

On the maximus xi hero, the sonic studio 3 stops working after seccond reboot, switching with any options on sonic effects doesn't do anything...

Jan1torEarl wrote:
Please share!

I will after few day. BUT still working even with stock CRATE and updates from codexi website since crake is. well.... so sad.

i will try to order a nvme to discard the port m2-1 but so far.... my ssd (kingstone savage) run as same as the Samsung. no issues so far

odd and the drive is ok. on app test
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MoKiChU
Level 40

MoKiChU wrote:
Hello everyone,

New version of Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS Nahimic & ASUS Nahimic + Sonic Studio III integration) has just been released :

- Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS Nahimic) - Last version [28/03/2019] :
----Drivers : 6.0.1.8668 WHQL
----Download : https://mega.nz/#!dZl1hAYL!Noj7PzfgOH9xNCz87APmzZVRsb34jUZhdbcUFgO3VUc

- Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS Nahimic + Sonic Studio III integration) - Last version [28/03/2019] :
----Drivers : 6.0.1.8668 WHQL
----SS3 Extension Drivers : 1.1.7.56670 WHQL
----NH3/SS3 APO SoftwareComponent Drivers : 1.3.0.0 WHQL
----Download : https://mega.nz/#!hVNwyK6B!YxiStQkahkE3tmN8iEmyxDDEzSQx_nV3u3XLYZUd6eQ

Thread updated.

My opinion that the sound is not strong at a lower volume as in previous versions, the sound was stronger at a lower volume in previous versions!
I must specify that I use the connection through an optical cable between the reciver and the sound card.

Sonic Studio 3 UWP Crash. Anybody has such problem?

Faulting application name: SonicStudio3.exe, version: 3.14.4.50876, time stamp: 0x5c93504e
Faulting module name: twinapi.appcore.dll, version: 10.0.17763.292, time stamp: 0x270a22eb
Exception code: 0xc000027b
Fault offset: 0x00000000000bd588
Faulting process id: 0x4074
Faulting application start time: 0x01d4e99dd90ac71e
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\A-Volute.SonicStudio3_3.14.4.0_x64__w2gh52qy24etm\SonicStudio3.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\twinapi.appcore.dll
Report Id: 92428810-ab02-487e-b631-c8cee2a7546c
Faulting package full name: A-Volute.SonicStudio3_3.14.4.0_x64__w2gh52qy24etm
Faulting package-relative application ID: App

Tried uninstalling, then reinstalling, app reset, Store cash reset, ran CCleaner. It just won't run.
I had old HDA drivers. Yesterday uninstalled them. I found this thread and followed the instructions.
Installed uad drivers and the three uwp apps. Sonic Studio 3 ap was working.
Then I saw the thread with the latest HDA drivers. Decided to install them. I removed the uad stuff.
Installed HDA but didn't like them and decied to go back. Again I installe d the uad driver, but this time when installed Sonic Studio
it would crash on start.

Have you tried running the Windows troubleshooter? It's in Settings > System > Sound.

Jan1torEarl wrote:
Have you tried running the Windows troubleshooter? It's in Settings > System > Sound.

April 2, 2019—KB4490481 (OS Build 17763.404)
Release Date:

April 2, 2019
Version:
OS Build 17763.404

Improvements and fixes

This update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:

•Addresses an issue that occurs on machines that have multiple audio devices. Applications that provide advanced options for internal or external audio output devices may stop working unexpectedly. This issue occurs for users that select an audio output device different from the “Default Audio Device”. Examples of applications that may stop working include Windows Media Player, Realtek HD Audio Manager, and the Sound Blaster Control Panel.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4490481/windows-10-update-kb4490481

klepp0906x2
Level 7
yep, latest version standalone - still crashes windows sound mixer. Other version preventing pc sleep. Jesus. I shoulda kept track of which version was working a few back. Of course we dont keep links here anyhow so id have to dig.

Hopefully windows impending update this month fixes some of the issues as a previous poster noted.