Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
929 REPLIES 929

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

I added to the thread this tutorial (use FIRST INSTALL/CLEAN INSTALL) :

Realtek HD Audio Drivers with Realtek Audio Control
Only (Standalone)

Hoping that it is simpler for everyone in this way, and that every case is well represented.

The previous version installed it, it may have been a bug the latest release you have doesn't.

FYI uninstalling keeps the "Nahimic service" entry, in command prompt as administrator do "sc delete NahimicService" and it will remove it.

MoKiChU
Level 40

MoKiChU wrote:
Hello everyone,

New version of Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS Nahimic & Nahimic with SS3 Integration Drivers) has just been released :

- Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS Nahimic) - Last version [04/12/2018] :
----Drivers : 6.0.1.8586 WHQL
----Download : https://mega.nz/#!5M8wnYSD!MNggz7kfcOXdB307ZTtuqaBRGSojgJKmfgkT_E5rtBU

- Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS Nahimic with SS3 Integration Drivers) - Last version [04/12/2018] :
----Drivers : 6.0.1.8586 WHQL
----SS3 Extension Drivers : 1.1.3.54788 WHQL
----NH3/SS3 APO SoftwareComponent Drivers : 1.2.1.0 WHQL
----Download : https://mega.nz/#!oJlBAQgY!ha2b4p-8PLmWPVyxtkQpB8kL-icgP_f5x4jyljQ3qwc

Thread updated.

I've noticed and for some reason Microphone input doesn't work with non-Nahimic drivers. I tested with Nahimic and it works. It will work in the Realtek Control Panel but not in any apps.

Hey @MoKiChU are the last versions of the UAD driver still affected by that bug related to the .dmp file creation/fast boot incompatibility and etc.??

I had to reinstall Windows and I was wondering if it is the case to use the UAD again instead of the HDA version.

Thank you.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

No this bug with NahimicService is no longer present, you can install UAD drivers.

Hi there,

I can confirm that the last drivers of the UAC drivers work perfectly! Great work!

Guys - I'm on win 10 Pro, the Sonic Studio 3 app from Windows Store launches but it simply just shows a big red window with no settings.

I tried reinstalling all the software, the standalone Sonic Studio 3 from the Asus package works fine - but NOT the one from the Windows Store.

Any help would be appreciated.

My upmix / surround and reverb effect not working. Any ideas on solution?
Windows 10 latest update 1809/ 17763.168.

All steps on page one carefully followed.

Cellar Door wrote:
Guys - I'm on win 10 Pro, the Sonic Studio 3 app from Windows Store launches but it simply just shows a big red window with no settings.

I tried reinstalling all the software, the standalone Sonic Studio 3 from the Asus package works fine - but NOT the one from the Windows Store.

Any help would be appreciated.

Got same case. Solution : also install sonic radar from windows store.

Trying to make sense of this thread and see if there is something I need to update. I believe I have the realtek program but no Sonic studio fanciness. Should I be updating any drivers now? I recently but the system together and downloaded what drivers I could from the Asus site but I definitely remember some drivers erroring during initial install.