cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
929 REPLIES 929

1ntel
Level 7
A changelog would be nice. Anyway I gave up with the headphone amp and bought an external one and my music finally sounds great. Although the headphones I do have are really hard to drive and require a lot of power.

antonyfrn
Level 7
Would these work with my M8 Hero Z170 board?

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Running 3.13.6.0 that appear as soon i update the driver. and runs ok test all functions and they are running fine. I have to check other scenarios. but on windows stand point is running. Eventually there has to be a app to make these happens so is automatic to all. but that is a nice idea....
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Crazy that they just can't seem to fix it.

After installing 6.0.1.8581, I couldn't disable and delete NahimicService quickly enough to prevent it from crashing about two dozen times and dropping as many crash dumps into my Temp folder.

This Nahimic service is DANGEROUS. Not only will it fill your disk with crash dumps, but it'll also heat up your GPU slowly until its fans start turning on and off constantly. Eventually this will kill your fans and fry your GPU.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

Have you scrupulously followed the FIRST INSTALL/CLEAN INSTALL tutorial ?

To be honest, no, not for 6.0.1.8581, but I installed the previous version on a brand new, pristine Windows installation with nothing else installed.

Running the first/clean install procedure might be an interesting experiment, and I'd certainly recommend that people who need Sonic Studio give it a try.

For those like me who don't need Sonic Studio, Nahimic adds no value, so there's no point in tolerating its unpredictability, especially if you have expensive hardware and need your system to behave while it's idle and unmonitored.

1ntel
Level 7
I've just noticed microphone input doesn't work for me in any apps. Anyone else the same?

Edit: reinstalled and works.

Also is there a way to install the driver without Nahimic? There is a service which runs and I don't use it.. I just want simple audio..

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
So far so good with the 6.0.1.8586 update. also update the console. all sound effects are there and notable working. thanks @MoKiChU
Learn, Play Enjoy!

sutex
Level 7
CC cleaner .. Really ? never going to use that, CC is the best way to stuff up your Win 10 was all good back in XP and 7, but Win 10 nah

So what the best way to remove reg entries, the software removes entries 🙂

MoKiChU
Level 40