cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
929 REPLIES 929

I am on HDA drivers because of other problems mentioned earlier but wanted to ask about an idea of fast switching when i want to try UAD again.

pokuly wrote:
I am on HDA drivers because of other problems mentioned earlier but wanted to ask about an idea of fast switching when i want to try UAD again.

You do have PIN TO START option or Desktop Shortcut in Redstone 5 OS

Travisel wrote:
You do have PIN TO START option or Desktop Shortcut in Redstone 5 OS

Thanks for a suggestion. I hoped someone had experience in win 10 how to send apps to tray. For older OSs i remember some tools did it easily. A short googleing didn't find me a simple solution.

pokuly wrote:
How are others switching between speaker or headphone playback without quick access to the tray icon?

Guess i found something https://soundswitch.aaflalo.me/

1ntel
Level 7
I've noticed the equalizer and environment settings don't work.

Travisel
Level 7
I'm waiting for the official ASUS release of 6.0.1.8573+ WHQL on there website. Im still using 6.0.1.8507 WHQL and they are buggy with ALC1220 hardware.

Have both Maximus X Formula & Maximus XI Formula boards

Z270, Z370, Z390 all use ALC1220

MoKiChU
Level 40

Just incase anyones wondering I found the current versions of the drivers are as follows A-Volute APO 1.2.1.0 (10/29/2018) and OEM INF Extension - ASUS 1.1.3.54788 (11/12/2018)

Why ASUS doesn't post them individually on there website is beyond me, they're simply drivers like any others. It would be like Intel hiding their drivers in packs based on the wifi adapter but not offering up-to-date ones for older cards even though they're in newer driver packs, it just makes no sense. Post them individually online and be done with it.

waitandhope123 wrote:
Just incase anyones wondering I found the current versions of the drivers are as follows A-Volute APO 1.2.1.0 (10/29/2018) and OEM INF Extension - ASUS 1.1.3.54788 (11/12/2018)

Why ASUS doesn't post them individually on there website is beyond me, they're simply drivers like any others. It would be like Intel hiding their drivers in packs based on the wifi adapter but not offering up-to-date ones for older cards even though they're in newer driver packs, it just makes no sense. Post them individually online and be done with it.

Where did you find it? I would love to get the newer verisons...

Also anyone know why NahimicSvc64.exe is causing Chrome and other items to open slowly? Been having this issue for a little while now, not sure exactly whats causing it, tried many versions of the Realtek Audio driver including the one that's on the support page, as soon as I close NahimicSvc64.exe everything is fine, but SonicStudio 3 does not open, any suggestions?

Thanks