cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
929 REPLIES 929

bitxan
Level 7
hello, it works correctly in socket amd am4 asus crosshair hero vl x370.
Thanks.

Having issue with RealTek audio driver my system spect are

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8086K CPU @ 4.00GHz
Motherboard Product ROG MAXIMUS X CODE BIOS: 1704
32 gb RAM
Windows 10 home 64 on a SSD
running intel optaine 32gb
Graphic card is a 1080 TI

The problem that i'm having is the driver keep crashing the computer freeze up for 10 sec then it resume but sometimes it freeze for 10 sec then after it come back it freeze again for like 5 sec after that i have to reset the audio cause there will be no audio at that time. I did a clean install by uninstalling the drive and cleaning it up with ccleaner i tried both drivers on this thread but they all give me issue i also tried the driver on RealTek web site and that one works a little better but there is time that it still freeze up on me and i have to restart computer cause the front panel audio jack stop working so i dont know what else to do to get this fix so i'm asking for help to get this issue fix. Also if i dont install the drivers the mic will have a very loud static sound that not even me screaming on the mic catch any sound from it just that static sound

Ripxic wrote:
Having issue with RealTek audio driver my system spect are

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8086K CPU @ 4.00GHz
Motherboard Product ROG MAXIMUS X CODE BIOS: 1704
32 gb RAM
Windows 10 home 64 on a SSD
running intel optaine 32gb
Graphic card is a 1080 TI

The problem that i'm having is the driver keep crashing the computer freeze up for 10 sec then it resume but sometimes it freeze for 10 sec then after it come back it freeze again for like 5 sec after that i have to reset the audio cause there will be no audio at that time. I did a clean install by uninstalling the drive and cleaning it up with ccleaner i tried both drivers on this thread but they all give me issue i also tried the driver on RealTek web site and that one works a little better but there is time that it still freeze up on me and i have to restart computer cause the front panel audio jack stop working so i dont know what else to do to get this fix so i'm asking for help to get this issue fix. Also if i dont install the drivers the mic will have a very loud static sound that not even me screaming on the mic catch any sound from it just that static sound

I had this problem as well and the best thing that worked for me is a fresh install of windows 10 now everything works great

1ntel
Level 7
I had issues with audio not working in some games. The driver version posted here fixes that so thanks :). By the way, do you compile these together yourself?

MoKiChU
Level 40

Think we will ever see official uad drivers from Asus on Z270 boards? Preferably ones that don't have to be updated all the time manually. Anyone else have a random issue with Sonic Studio 3 where it won't pick up certain games in advanced mode. If so how does on fix that because the simple reset by right clicking the app and resetting the app does nothing.

I really like the new drivers and will not go back if I don't need to since they now allow Eq on Spidif and you can use SS3 on USB and HDMI so I want to iron out these small issues if possible.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hello everyone,

New version of Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD / ASUS - Nahimic & Nahimic-Sonic Studio 3 Integration) has just been released :

- Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD / ASUS - Nahimic) - Last version [23/10/2018] :
----Drivers : 6.0.1.8560 WHQL
----Download : https://mega.nz/#!MQ0inCQA!QMqemV_vv9rfUgTnOUA30RWVcSVuyrohiSVDPeHflWA

- Realtek HD Audio Drivers (UAD / ASUS - Nahimic-Sonic Studio 3 Integration) - Last version [23/10/2018] :
----Drivers : 6.0.1.8560 WHQL
----Download : https://mega.nz/#!tMsQQKib!Fj72aS5rK9lEtMiNfipLcGh2v4me7RCApDCUM-jkxcw

Thread updated.

Ok. just check the post. let me run the update.

UPDATE: Intall the file. It create REALTEK driver 6.0.1.8560. On the MS Store, it install Realtek Audio Control App ver 1.2.148.0 Sonic studio 3 app ver 3.12.2.0 works.

Sonic Radar 3 3.13.2.0 does NOT load. And was working on last audio driver.

The program SonicRadar3.exe version 1.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
Process ID: 3368
Start Time: 01d46f6799f7683e
Termination Time: 4294967295
Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\A-Volute.28054DF1F58B4_3.13.2.0_x64__w2gh52qy24etm\SonicRadar3.exe
Report Id: 83bf145d-4d3f-46d5-bb0f-f9d718efbb03
Faulting package full name: A-Volute.28054DF1F58B4_3.13.2.0_x64__w2gh52qy24etm
Faulting package-relative application ID: App
Hang type: Cross-thread

Be noted. for some issue, It load IF you go to the store. it start working. is lagging. slow responce. and tend to fail to work. moving from Preview to edit and settings the is huge time to screen responce. I will restart the computer and check back!.

UPDATE

Faulting application name: NahimicSvc32.exe, version: 2.1.8.53823, time stamp: 0x5ba1209d
Faulting module name: NahimicSvc32.exe, version: 2.1.8.53823, time stamp: 0x5ba1209d
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000ba50
Faulting process id: 0x1084
Faulting application start time: 0x01d46f699eaf7eb4
Faulting application path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\NahimicSvc32.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\NahimicSvc32.exe
Report Id: e49b4936-18ea-44f2-b5be-5842ee1a68db
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I reinstall Sonic Radar 3 and start to work. Making notes. The error is NahimicSvc is present again. I will continue monitoring the issue. But it seams that 32 is not loading cause the driver is 64 as file download it from link. i will restart again to follow the path of the error and check again back. As far, the issue of sonic radar 3 get fix with a re-installation of the app.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Well, the diver works but Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic Radar 3 fail to start. Sonic radar crashes with no indication why (i think it just closes its self) while Sonic Studio hangs on the splashscreen/logo screen until it is closed due to hanging. Reinstalled multiple times, same result. (running versions 3.13.2.0 for both of them.

Furthermore, the Audio solution is seen as Realtek(R) not Realtek HD Audio with this driver, is this normal?