cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
74 REPLIES 74

coldvma wrote:
Aren't there any official releases for these anywhere? Feels really weird to update firmware with files from mega. Or any other random third party site for that matter.

@MoKiChU doing an incredible job, collecting official downloads and putting them together in these forums, many of them even clean of "bloatware".
Only driver is better than installer!!!, p.e.
None of his contributions caused problems in my Hero 8 Z170.
There are official downloads, but you have to look for them and try.
I look at his post every day, and I will be eternally grateful.
My pc is better thanks to him.

Fautor
Level 7
MoKiChU wrote:
To DELETE

Thank you for your job!
But why deleted? Was it unsafe to update? Should I worry if I've already updated?

Grom0X
Level 7
Thanks. 😉

Supr4
Level 7
I copy paste the solution for those with VIII hero that want to downgrade the firmware.

I have managed to downgrade thanks to someone in private message. and now instead of having from before ME FW 11.8 + ME FITC 11.0 i have ME FITC version 11.6 (and fw 11.6 too), strange. static audio sound is unchanged but the whole system is a LOT faster, incredible.

The bios version 0401 had unlocked ME read and write. i used usb flashback to flash it, still had me fw 11.8, then i tried to use the tool under windows but still refused. i then tried to flash bios 3802 with usb flashback and it worked!

migueltoms
Level 7
problems with the latest update of motherboard bios maximus x formula (z370) + i9 9900k, high temperatures in the cpu package while the computer is resting 55-60c degrees without doing anything, someone else does this happen please help ...