cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom avatar

Skynet_Gearhead
Level 7
Hey

I have been trying to figure out how to get my Custom Avatar working on here.
I think I have surpassed the minimum posts required and days on this Forum.

I have just re uploaded my picture on Asus's main website in hopes it might show my custom avatar on this forum.

Any help would be most appreciated!

17 REPLIES 17

FonzieBulldog
Level 9
Well, Fonzie Bulldog have also asked and waited far over hundred posts to make it work but none behind this web page have explained how to make it work. 🙂

Thanks Chino, but i and probably others to have already tried that and it dont work and i dont have a clue about why !?.There is no chance to upload or link to a avatar picture and the dot in (do not use an avatar) wont change.

Its easier to install new bios on the Maximus Hero VIII mother board than upload this avatar on Asus forum.LOL. 🙂

Yep, same issue here lol. I tried adding an avatar, signiture, ect and spent probably an hour combing through every possible button/link to no avail. The avatar section when I attempt to edit profile has no button/link/anything to add or edit it and the "do not use avatar" circle is grey and checked off.

Took a SS but site is giving me an error message when I try to upload it (normal copy paste paint Jpeg)

Thanks for all the Replies.

I figured it was something to do with the forum itself.

So I think I should give up for now trying to find a way haha.

Detleg
Level 12
yeah something changed recently on here, they get it fixed usually 🙂 mine keeps messing up, still trying to cheat me way around but no luck so far lol

Bump

I joined on Dec 31

Was verified that day and have over 10 posts.

No Avatar ability for me either.

And I agree. the image verification thingy is just annoying as heck.

Maybe leave it on till a guy has over 20 posts....something like that.....but EVERY post??

How many forum posts are required to upload an avatar? Why is there a required number of posts? Nobody can upload an avatar right now because the forum is broken? :confused:

I know why the option to have a custom avatar isn't working... THE PEOPLE THAT CREATED THE ROG ASUS FORUM ARE LAZY!! Haha!