cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CURSE of ROG

Dark
Level 9
Ok what gives first my PSU dies now my mouse. Is this forum cursed or something.

Yesterday pc failing. Me killing my laptop and now mouse is broken was not batteries they work and put some new ones in my mouse and guess what nothing no light at all this is crazy I know the saying stuff happens in threes but really come on I wanted to play minecraft but can't also could have a ram problem nothing is going right for me since I joined ROG curse forum are you doing vodo on me if so stop as its shocking. Also my dad is being evil to me as he won't lend me hiss mouse was going to watch a DVD on pc but tray is stuck weird I know. So ill blame the curse of ROG admins and there vodo pcs TUT TUT I'm one unhappy ROgger now.

Anything more going to go wrong for me if so care to give me a warning before hand.

Anyways maybe its me who's cursed never know seems all crap is happing to me.

Ps if anyone has a spare DVD drive send it my way as I can't be asked buying a new one. Come to think of it my windows disk is in the drive to oh darn it.
motherboard ASUS Crosshair V Formula
PSU Fractal Design Newton R2 1000W
MemoryRipjaws 16 GB
CaseArmor Mx
CPUAMD Bulldozer FX-8120 8 Core 3.10GHz

Clocked to 4.5GHz

Im a girl 🙂 so be nice as i bite
31 REPLIES 31

DaemonCantor wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......ROFL....KIDS!......BWAHAHAHAHA!:p:p;)

She is only four she drives me crazy as one she put crisp in my old one and it broken the lazer she is to much a pain in the but.
MemoryRipjaws 16 GB
CaseArmor Mx

Clocked to 4.5GHz

DaemonCantor wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......ROFL....KIDS!......BWAHAHAHAHA!:p:p;)

You're so evil DC mate 😛

I like your internet accent 😉
Alienware Aurora ALX - with a few upgrades 😉
[G73JH] - MINE's [G74SX] - @Home/Shared Laptop [G75VW] - BF's Laptop

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Just be glad she didn't pull the Stunt my oldest did at 5....He got a Ham Sandwich inside of my Pinnacle CD Burner....! I opened it up like I told you and there sitting plane as day was a Ham Sandwich on the Tray with a Nice hole in the Middle where the Spindle sits! I asked him why and he told me he thought it was a Toaster!

Dark
Level 9
Ha ha that's funny. Well stuff she gets up to is crazy need to grow extra eyes but on saying won't help as most times I'm sleeping. Once she put a wet nappy on my face she is loopy as she trys to put them on me lmao. Well good news I got my disk out bad new now have a brick to remove what's fell under the lazer holder. Oh and then forgot I don't have a mouse as that's busted oh well time to remove brick I think its a brick can't tell yet. Looks like one
MemoryRipjaws 16 GB
CaseArmor Mx

Clocked to 4.5GHz

Dark
Level 9
Ha ha ha ha was not a brick omg you'll never guess what it was atleast my mouse will work now really going to shoot her.
MemoryRipjaws 16 GB
CaseArmor Mx

Clocked to 4.5GHz

DaemonCantor
Level 13
The Mouse Thingy for your Wireless Mouse ... 😛

DaemonCantor wrote:
The Mouse Thingy for your Wireless Mouse ... 😛

Yeah only due to i told you 😜 omg how do i use this prime thing 1st time i have opened it up lol im guessing the 4 things are my ram as for this number stuff unsure if i should mess with it
MemoryRipjaws 16 GB
CaseArmor Mx

Clocked to 4.5GHz

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Wheres Myk When you need him! he knows more about Prim than I do...

DaemonCantor wrote:
Wheres Myk When you need him! he knows more about Prim than I do...

If you are referring to Prime95 mate...I know nothing about it lol, at all. All I know is, it stresses various components..that's it