cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consultation on the pinout of the asus rampage iv extreme

dig_dug
Level 7
Hi, I have my asus motherboard rampage with ram slot damaging (one blade was bent) to send a repair since I have no money for the RMA was told that this board has a pin but in the pinout of the DIMM so you can not change for a slot any memory must be compatible, my question is what is the that extra pin and if another asus ROG has, I was offered a maximus III formula to use as a spare but idk if it uses the same pinout, sorry for my English bad.
Greetings from Paraguay.
Thanks for the help.
3 REPLIES 3

Nodens
Level 16
Extra pin? As far as I know all DDR3 SDRAM has 240 pins.. Sorry if I didn't understand what you are asking. In that case please try to explain better.
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Which board do you have, there are many different Rampage boards and all DDR3 slots are exactly the same there is no such thing as an extra Rampage pin.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Chino
Level 15
Bienvenidos a los foros de ROG, dig dug.

Si se te hace mas facil, puedes describirme tu problema en español. 😉 Y por favor, menciona el modelo exacto de tu tarjeta madre.