cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirming Forum Issues...

BrodyBoy
Level 10
I just want to make sure that the issues I've been seeing on the forum recently are system-wide, and not something exclusive to my computer or my browser.

-- For several days now, I get an endless circular "working" icon if I try to "Reply with Quote."

-- Twice now, including today, the forum formatting is virtually gone. Threads are very hard to use and read, as most text just runs on with no formatting aside from paragraph breaks.

-- Today, a new one: I can't apply any WYSIWYG formatting to my own posts.

[/HR]
Is everybody else seeing these same problems? Is there anyone in the Asus universe who is at least TRYING to maintain this forum's functionality anymore?
37 REPLIES 37

chrsplmr
Level 18
hahahhaha.... one of the great mysteries... has your token expired ??? hahahhaa
agreed...you bring up 5 or 6 fresh posts to read and answer...by the time
you get to the second...its doing its forum dance...
in long posts...or if i suspect i have gone over on time..i copy before
i click post.... just in case the forum gods are playful.

its crackerJacks.... hhahahha... u never know wut ur gonna git inside..
keeps it interesting...and us on our toes...hahhaha...yeah..
yeah...yeah....it sucks..hahahahha...

Morse ?? . blink blink . blink . blink blink . nod....all other code
prohibited...hahahahhaha...c.

HiVizMan
Level 40
First I hear about that one DC? 2 mins - maybe you have gremlins. 😄
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
I wouldn't discount gremlins I have one that scratches my back for me....But as to BrodyBoy 's question I get it at first post and I also get it in between post. Just started happening yesterday...I could see a 30 second delay between post but not 2minuts for the first and in between?

HiVizMan
Level 40
LOL you have 2min delays and I get double posts for each and every post I make. Then I have to delete it via the control panel and re-enter passwords each time.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
on the double post try edit and select delete at the top...that's what I do and it works with out passwords.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Every post that a member deletes like that all mods can see - so when I delete it is a hard delete that I want to do.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Ah ok, that I didn't know, thank you fer the heads up.

chrsplmr
Level 18
This is common... old forum also... as i said..
if you want to see it..
bring up a post... let it sit... a few minutes..
you know...maybe you brought up 5 or 6 posts...
cant read them all at once...
or if you take a long time typing long winded posts like some that just go on and on and dont know when to shut up.....ooops..
when you click 'post'.................you get "your token has expired".....
i have seen it many times...hahahaha
as to the other...
click ok....it will post.c.