cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Computer Starting to have isues.....HELP

swimm397
Level 7
So just recently my computer is starting to give me issues, only during boot up and restarts.
Typically my computer would boot to the desktop really quick, now its taking a long time.
Also getting this on my start up every once in a while. Typically I just restart it and it goes back to normal.
If i try to let it go all the way to the desktop, my screen just goes black.
I'm also getting error messages that the audio service is not running, and that windows couldn't connect to the action center.
I've already tried running all sorts of malware and antivirus, and its picked up nothing.

Any thoughts? Don't know where else to turn.

Maximus V Formula
Intel i7-3770K
GIGABYTE Radeon HD 7950
5 REPLIES 5

swimm397
Level 7
So just recently my computer is starting to give me issues, only during boot up and restarts.
Typically my computer would boot to the desktop really quick, now its taking a long time.
Also getting this on my start up every once in a while. Typically I just restart it and it goes back to normal.
If i try to let it go all the way to the desktop, my screen just goes black.

I'm also getting error messages that the audio service is not running, and that windows couldnt connect to the action center.
I've already tried running all sorts of malware and antivirus, and its picked up nothing.

Any thoughts? Don't know whe

Maximus V Formula
Intel i7-3770K
GIGABYTE Radeon HD 7950

Looks like a monitor or a graphic card problem.
Can you try another monitor or a TV to see if problem is still there.
If this does not work try to get into bios and activate your integrated graphic.
Power down pc and then remove your graphic card.
Power up and see if your pc is booting into bios and then into OS with integrated graphic.
Report back your results.

Try removing the graphics card and use the onboard for a day or two. If that fixes the problem you may be looking at the graphics card OR the connection/setup/drivers for the graphics card.
You need to try and narrow down the cause of the fault. Removing the gfx card temporarily will help to do this.

Try removing the graphics card and use the onboard for a day or two. If that fixes the problem you may be looking at the graphics card OR the connection/setup/drivers for the graphics card.
You need to try and narrow down the cause of the fault. Removing the gfx card temporarily will help to do this.

kkn
Level 14
you have a spare drive?
this is to test if its windows and nothing else.
unplug drives from motherboard, plug in the spare one and instal windows on it.

do this before doing the test whit a drive -> try and see if the cable between GPU and monitor is secured, unless its gotten loose or defected ( try and change it whit another one if you have )