cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COD BO4 - Game Redemption Issue [Please DO NOT create new threads]

danmalone
Level 7
Hi,

My first post here 🙂 I've just bought a Zephyrus GM501GS as I've been pondering it for a while now - It just so happens that the day before I bought it, the COD promotion was introduced and so now I should also get a code for COD BO4

I can't seem to find how/where this would be obtained from though? I bought my laptop from Overclockers (instore) and the invoice contains nothing related to a code etc. I've done product registration and again no codes seem to have come from that at all so far as I've seen.

Going to https://promotion.asus.com/en/promotionform/codbo4/step-1 is prompting me for a promotion code but can't find it anywhere. Any ideas please? 🙂
223 REPLIES 223

Asus

Can you please add the eligible product to the dropdown menu! (Western European, Denmark)

ROG-STRIX-RTX2070-A8G-GAMING

this product is NOT on the list.

theonecsm
Level 8
Yea good luck with that

Hello again ...

In the journey of getting what was promised after getting "Standard Edition" instead of "Deluxe Edition" i sent again an e-mail towards Asus. They did respond only after i sent them the second e-mail where i stated that i will start filling a complaint for fraud based on deception due to the bad code that i got.

After some hours i got a reply where Asus states and i quote:

"Hello,
thanks for your email. Please use this deluxe game code XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX, it must be the dealer's mistake to provide the wrong code.
We apologize for the delay. "

Happy that i got finally the code for "Deluxe Edition" i went and and activated the code ---> SURPISEEEEE it was again "Standard Edition"
Instead of having 1 COD BO4 Deluxe Edition now i got 2 standard Edition's. I am speechless and disappointed on Asus's capacity to do things.

Next steps for me:
1. I contacted Asus again --> waiting for an answer
2. I contacted "Activision", it is also their image that Asus uses and i think they would like to know about all this - waiting for an answer
3. Today i have a meeting with my attorney regarding fraud based on deception complaint that i am willing to file against Asus

P.S. Asus i know you are reading this --> we are not kids all of us and some of us really have the money to buy the game, but you need to learn that if you make a promise you need to keep it, if not you will pay for it.

theonecsm
Level 8
Adrian from Asus is stating that it will say it is the standard key code but it is the deluxe key code, which is bull crap - Battlenet won't allow the standard game key code twice, only if it was a real deluxe key would it work, which it is not.

Basically Asus is lying.

If anyone is willing to start the class action lawsuit I am ready to join!!!

theonecsm
Level 8
Asus needs to fix this issue where people are buying their products and promising to provide a game key especially the deluxe game keys for Call of Duty Black Ops 4!

I have been waiting almost a month now for mine and I am done waiting, I am going to the retailer I bought my motherboard from and asking for a full refund of the motherboard or exchange, or $49.99 which is what I am due for me to order the deluxe key.

i bought 3 products that eligible to this promo. i did not receive a single mail about code or something. sigh
Asus 1080 ti
a 9700K
Maximus XI hero. Tell me if im not eligible..no mail from retailer or asus about a code or about this ****y promo. calling asus and retailer but they ****ing saying same ****. ask retailer ask asus like wtf. I JUST WANTED TO GET WHAT I PAID FOR!

LegionMk1
Level 7
I've linked this thread on the Facebook page, I suggest everyone starts doing the same!! If they chose to ignore us all , the best we can do is publicly post on the Facebook page about wtf they did/aren't doing.

1+ Months with not so much as a peep from any official channels about this promo is beyond a joke. This will be the 1st and last time I ever buy an ASUS product, I guarantee them this.

I am from INDIA. I recently purchased the ROG-STRIX-RTX-2080-O8G-GAMING graphics card. when i am trying to redeem it. In the step 4 where i am prompted to enter the serial no, i am unable to find the product(ROG-STRIX-RTX-2080-O8G-GAMING) listed. Any of the administrators please add the product to the listing so that i can claim the offer.

Thanks in advance!!!

Ive been waiting 20+ days now trying to get my code. The only responses Ive had from asus support have been them asking for information i have already given them, then going silent for a week or more.

At this point I'm just going to buy the game myself then file a complaint with the ACCC.

Hard to comprehend how they managed to screw the promotion up this badly.

Hey, when choosing in the dropdown menu the z390-F motherboard does not exist as an option. I've noticed that they have added some products in the last few days so maybe it will get there eventually.

also out of curiousity I have 2 questions,

The different serial numbers I've found as possible options are:
The one on the motherboard
The one on the product packaging called Serial No.
The one on the product packaging called Part No.
Question 1: Does anyone know for sure which serial number they are asking for?

Also on my motherboard atleast there are 4 numbers separeted from the other numbers with a whitespace instead of a dash example:
xxxx-xxxxx-xxxx-xxx yyyy
where yyyy are the 4 separeted numbers.
Question 2: Should those be included when typing down the serial number or not?