cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COD BO4 - Game Redemption Issue [Please DO NOT create new threads]

danmalone
Level 7
Hi,

My first post here 🙂 I've just bought a Zephyrus GM501GS as I've been pondering it for a while now - It just so happens that the day before I bought it, the COD promotion was introduced and so now I should also get a code for COD BO4

I can't seem to find how/where this would be obtained from though? I bought my laptop from Overclockers (instore) and the invoice contains nothing related to a code etc. I've done product registration and again no codes seem to have come from that at all so far as I've seen.

Going to https://promotion.asus.com/en/promotionform/codbo4/step-1 is prompting me for a promotion code but can't find it anywhere. Any ideas please? 🙂
223 REPLIES 223

nimaru94
Level 7
danmalone wrote:
Hi,

My first post here 🙂 I've just bought a Zephyrus GM501GS as I've been pondering it for a while now - It just so happens that the day before I bought it, the COD promotion was introduced and so now I should also get a code for COD BO4

I can't seem to find how/where this would be obtained from though? I bought my laptop from Overclockers (instore) and the invoice contains nothing related to a code etc. I've done product registration and again no codes seem to have come from that at all so far as I've seen.

Going to https://promotion.asus.com/en/promotionform/codbo4/step-1 is prompting me for a promotion code but can't find it anywhere. Any ideas please? 🙂

----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey. I ordered the components in the computeruniverse store, among them the motherboard was ordered
ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING, which comes with the game Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Deluxe Version! So stated on your official website. Dealer computeruniverse store after receiving a personal order is a personal voucher code, but it is not suitable for registration on your website Promotion.asus.com.

A checklist and series number are available from the ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING. Please give a real Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Deluxe Version key.

My Email: n.mashkov94@gmail.com
Thank you in advance!

Hey. I ordered the components in the computeruniverse store, among them the motherboard was ordered
ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING, which comes with the game Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Deluxe Version! So stated on your official website. Dealer computeruniverse store after receiving a personal order is a personal voucher code, but it is not suitable for registration on your website Promotion.asus.com.

I have a checklist and serial number from ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING. Please give a real Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Deluxe Version key.

Thank you in advance!

when im trying to select to date of purchase of my asus strix 1070 (bought on amazon on 04.12.2018) there are only dates until 02.12.2018 available.
I cant select the right date; it says the date of purchase has to be 02.12.2018 or older
The promotion page says it ends 31.12.2018.

So what should i do ?

Hello,

I've been biding my time in hopes of downloading COD 4 through the promotion. When I first started the process the system would not accept my promotion code from New Egg. Now it accepts it. However, I am unable to select the my mother board in the drop down menu. Please add the Maximus XI Code and all other ROG Series XI motherboards that were a part of the promotion into the drop down menu. There may be others having the same issue as I am. Not much time is left to redeem the game.

Thank you,

LegionMk1
Level 7
I suggest that everyone start spamming links to this thread on the numerous ASUS pages on Facebook, someone is bound to listen then if its literally spread everywhere. The total lack of communication is beyond ridiculous, they could at least update everyone with a 'sorry we ****ed up, her is something else instead'......never again ASUS/ROG etc....never will I suggest anyone buys anything from you.

So many issues. No replies from the asus promotion support email for weeks. I'd rather get my game code before the promotional period ends but there is absolutely no communication. It says my GTX 1070 DUAL O8GB is included in the promo and I used one of the links someone else provided here to enter my info but I have received no communication since.

Hello,

I am unable to select the my motherboard in the drop down list. Please add the Maximus XI hero and all other ROG Series XI motherboards that are a part of the promotion into the drop down menu. There may be others having the same issue as I am. Not much time is left to redeem the game.
I've also been emailing asus with no response.
i'm from the netherlands btw.

Thank you,

HowBoutNo7581 wrote:
So many issues. No replies from the asus promotion support email for weeks. I'd rather get my game code before the promotional period ends but there is absolutely no communication. It says my GTX 1070 DUAL O8GB is included in the promo and I used one of the links someone else provided here to enter my info but I have received no communication since.

Same here, absolutely zero communication from that email address.

ASUS, you have done an absolutely terrible job and I refuse to purchase any more products from you.

gmantis wrote:
Same here, absolutely zero communication from that email address.

ASUS, you have done an absolutely terrible job and I refuse to purchase any more products from you.

+1 for me on this. Has anyone gotten any help with this promo recently?

Same problem for me. I bought an Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming motherboard. Gotten the code from the store and everything. But since they haven't added any of the STRIX Z390 Motherboards to the step 4 dropdown menu. None of us can get the real code for the game. This is beyond frustrating to say the least. How cumbersome can they make the promotion? Time to start informing the gaming sites and journalists so they steer people away from this promotion, since it doesn't work and gives a false impression that you actually can get a game from it .