cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chromebook not Charging and sent it in; about how long is the turnaround time?

AsusChrome32
Level 7

Hi. 🙂  So last week, my Asus Chromebook suddenly stopped charging. I got an RMA and sent my laptop and charger in to the repair center. I sent it yesterday, and it should arrive on the 22nd. Curious: I know Asus isn't great with repairs and customer service, but for folks who have sent in laptops for this sort of thing, what is the general turnaround time?

2 REPLIES 2

neiljiohu
Level 7

We are a global online platform offering tailored assignment writing services at https://www.lunwenhelp.com/assignment-daixie/ . Our writing services are specifically designed to alleviate the academic pressures faced by overseas international students. For any academic concerns, students can reach out to us. We are dedicated to delivering the highest quality service and upholding the highest standards when it comes to essay and paper writing. We cover various types of assignments, including subjects like mathematics, engineering, social sciences, and more. We ensure the quality and efficiency of completed assignments, allowing you to focus on your international student life without worries about assignments.

jack5253
Level 7

The general turnaround time for ASUS Chromebook repairs is approximately 2-3 weeks:

1. **Arrival and Processing**: 2-5 business days
2. **Repair Time**: 5-7 business days
3. **Return Shipping**: 2-5 business days

You can check the repair status using your RMA number on the ASUS support website.
From breathtaking landscapes to intimate portraits, our vscosearch  community is a treasure trove of photographic excellence. Share your masterpieces, learn from others, and be part of a collective journey towards visual storytelling and artistic fulfillment.