cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing user Name

sutex
Level 7
Ive sent a PM on the 12-13-2018 11:29 AM to Tonio_online about changing my user name

No reply or action taken, so Ive sent another PM today including to Malaysia_ROG

Can someone please reply and make this happen, details are in the PM Ive sent.

thanks
4 REPLIES 4

sutex
Level 7
As there's been NO REPLY to my PM about changing user name in over 12 months nor the first post in over a day by some Admin on these forums.
I want my ROG forum account delete.

xeromist
Name changes aren't something the admins typically do except for obscene names. Since you have less than 20 posts I recommend creating a new account and just not using this one if you do not like the username.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
Name changes aren't something the admins typically do except for obscene names. Since you have less than 20 posts I recommend creating a new account and just not using this one if you do not like the username.

I want the account deleted then.. start fresh

xeromist
Sorry, I don't have the ability to delete accounts. I haven't seen the primary admin post much recently so I recommend personalizing your account in other ways or creating a new one and abandoning this one if you don't like it.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…